what did you get your mom for mothers day?

rockadilla

thats right.
Like the title says, post what u got your mom for mothers day.

I just got her some (cliche) flowers, a card, and a gift card to borders books

Rich-PMS

My wife and I got my mom a card from us, card from baby, and an ornament thing she wanted.

I'm suprising my wife with a trip to her fathers out in PA next weekend.

I picke up some cake decorating stuff from the baby to her.

Plus a card from each of us.

And I'm finishing my clutch/flywheel today :)

my wife rocks!

I<3myb18b1

i got my mom dinner so she stays out the kitchen and some lottery tickets, oh and dat mothers day scratch off lottery ticket ftmfw! u gotta b in it to win it

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
Took her for some 5 star dining (Red Lobster) then surprised her with flowers arranged around a picture of my brother and I. Then taking her to see Iron Man 2 tonight (this is more for me lol)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i put together a huge basket with her favorite things in it. we also got the entire family together for a mother's day brunch.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Went to a Japanese steakhouse, with the Hibachi grilles right out in the dining areas, with my mom, my sis and her son, also my youngest brother's B-day(30th) and his gf was there, and my other bro. Because I had no time to go by cards and presents and all that crap, I paid the bill at the restaurant. I felt like a jerk only paying for my mom, my sis and my brother, so I just paid for everyone lol, - but my brother's gf, he insisted on paying for her, so that basically covered the tip, heh.