What do I need to lower my teg?

Wells1126

So I wanna lower my teg right now its all sock height I guess?

Only problem is idk crap about this or anything about cars for the matter. I was wondering what all do I need to do it just coilovers or what? And estimated prices would be nice too.. Thanks!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
your question is vague, do you mean what tools do you need or what parts do you need for your car to be lowered?

coilovers
14mm socket
17mm socket (x2)
jack and jackstands
allen keys
mallet
spring compressor or something that will do the same thing as a spring compressor (shoe string, t shirt, belt etc [not advised to use these so use these at your own risk cause im not liable for you being a retard and killing someone shooting off your spring])

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
How much do you want to lower the vehicle? Would you ever need to adjust the height? How much is in your budget?

Rich-PMS

Basic hand tools
sawzall!

Or
lowering springs
struts
camber kit

or
coilovers
camber kit

Wells1126

Well I just wanna lower it enough to get rid of the wheel well you know pretty basic not completely "slammed" maybe like 2 inches, I mean idk I've never done work on cars until now.. So pretty much just wondering what parts I would need it seems like all I need is coilovers? And obviously all the tools to put them on or do I need like control arms and bars and shocks and strut bars or are all those types of things just for performance? Sorry I know nothing about cars but I'm trying to learn, I know I sound ridiculous but when it comes to cars on a scale of 1-10 as far as knowledge im about a 3 and that may be high lol

Coney

Spacely
If all you want is to have the cars wheel clearance gone pick up some nice struts and some lowering springs. I think H&R has some nice springs that will put your car at the height you have in your head. this of course isnt adjustable but its cheaper!

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
What kind of driving do you plan on doing with this car?

Daily Driving = Coilover sleeves/New struts
Spirited use = entry level Full body coilovers
Track/weekend = damping adjustable full body coilovers (generally expensive)

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
ok, so your integra has struts and springs, you need to replace both of them to lower your car. the strut is inside the spring. you can go the coil over route which has both but it is more expensive but a little easier to install, or you could buy the struts and springs separately (cheaper) but you will need to put the springs on the struts which requires an additional tool (spring compressor) Once you decide what you want then go do some research.

alexjoo

wow club integra is so nice answering this question....any other forum you would have started crying home to your mom regardless your age lol

and yes ^^^^ fat bitches is the correct answer! :D