What do you do for a living?

1991TeGgY Ls

sheet metal worker ....laborer...construction..i had enough though......im working on getting my CDL liscense to drive trucks...

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
Substitute Custodian for elemantary and middle schools. Seems like a crappy job but out of an 8 hour day i probably work like 4 hours the rest i sleep in the janitors shack lol. pays good too $16.50 an hour plus full benifits. Just a temp job untill i get out of school im studying to be a PC tech.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
DC2Integ said:
Substitute Custodian for elemantary and middle schools. Seems like a crappy job but out of an 8 hour day i probably work like 4 hours the rest i sleep in the janitors shack lol. pays good too $16.50 an hour plus full benifits. Just a temp job untill i get out of school im studying to be a PC tech.

Im comin to CA

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Customer Service Advisor

(AKA)

Customer Solutions Expert

(AKA)

Service Writer

(AKA)

Salesman.

Sears AutoCenter/ TireAmerica. Anybody in the richmond/chesterfield/chester/henrico/midlothian area PM me if you ever need tires, alignment, axles, cv joints...etc..

I love it.i get to bullshit about cars when I am not with customers,and I make good money. I'm failry new (about 4/5 weeks into it) and I am working on debts first, but atfer that my integra should be getting alot better soon LOL. Still gotta get better at my job, better I am,and longer I been at it (repeat customers) more money I will make...Comission + base pay hourly FTW

Last edited:

samace_sg

Second Glance
Call Center Supervisor, going to school for Finance Management, looking to open up businesses.. working on SecondGlance Customs

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Ghettokracker71 said:
Customer Service Advisor

(AKA)

Customer Solutions Expert

(AKA)

Service Writer

(AKA)

Salesman.

Sears AutoCenter/ TireAmerica. Anybody in the richmond/chesterfield/chester/henrico/midlothian area PM me if you ever need tires, alignment, axles, cv joints...etc..

I love it.i get to bullshit about cars when I am not with customers,and I make good money. I'm failry new (about 4/5 weeks into it) and I am working on debts first, but atfer that my integra should be getting alot better soon LOL. Still gotta get better at my job, better I am,and longer I been at it (repeat customers) more money I will make...Comission + base pay hourly FTW

i wish ida known that, i need tires bad!

massh22gsr

im a student and after school work for my fathers tree company APP TREE 10 bucks an hour :cry: doesnt let me do much to me teg

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
I work for circuit city corporate in richmond ....then I also go to school part time studying to be a nurse.

my dream job....stay at home GIRLFRIEND!!!!! but 8urcivic won't let that happen :(

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
BabyDoll said:
I work for circuit city corporate in richmond ....then I also go to school part time studying to be a nurse.

my dream job....stay at home GIRLFRIEND!!!!! but 8urcivic won't let that happen :(

My gf is a stay at home gf...well only when shes goin to school...

College you perverts

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
heating mechanic- boiler installations for apartment complexes, hotels, schools anything commercial. no plumbing and no residential, just the way i like it.