What DO YOU do for a LIVING?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Hey everyone,

It's been quite awhile since a thread like this has been made. 4 years to be exact and it hasn't been that responsive. Anyways, it's been 8 years since I first signed up for CI.com when I was 16 years old. A lot of time has passed and many members have come and gone. (I.E. Mojojojo who use to wreak havoc on the forum :lol: ). As a younger member of the forum, I was pretty envious of older guys here who just had it flat out better than me. (Jobs, properties, ETC) Most now are probably inactive because they have families and other priorities to tend too. That's very noble and I applaud them for that.

Onto the thread: What DO YOU do for a living? What is your current occupation? What is your source of income that keeps you in the scene?

I'm sure many of you are doing pretty awesome things at your jobs 8)

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Whoops I should probably mention what I do.

I work as a Government Contractor for the military at Raytheon. We are the world's largest producer of guided missiles.

troby86

RS DriveR
In the Marine Corps. I work daily with Raytheon, General Dynamics, L3, and Ultra here in San Diego, as a communication technician.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Kirbo

MAD IMPORTZ
I run a shop called MAD IMPORTZ here in Killeen Tx and for fun i deliver pizzas at papa johns, for advertisment for the buisness. Cant beat pizza from papa johns anyways haha

emd513

I manufacture valves for Toyota, Nissan, vw, Briggs, Kawasaki,gm, and ford at trw. Umm boring. I'm here now actually.lol

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
In the Marine Corps. I work daily with Raytheon, General Dynamics, L3, and Ultra here in San Diego, as a communication technician.
:thumbs up i have a bunch of friends in the Army in communications as well.

I run a shop called MAD IMPORTZ here in Killeen Tx and for fun i deliver pizzas at papa johns, for advertisment for the buisness. Cant beat pizza from papa johns anyways haha
:lol: i'd agree with you on that one if i wasn't lactose intolerant.

I manufacture valves for Toyota, Nissan, vw, Briggs, Kawasaki,gm, and ford at trw. Umm boring. I'm here now actually.lol
boring as in it's too easy or the repetitiveness? sunday must mean 1.5x right? haha. money is the motive.

Ryan659

Governmental Auditor, I audit the government :) Also just passed all the tests to become a CPA so that'll be happening once I pay all the fees.

Last edited: