What do you do for work/ fund ur Integra

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I work at a Home Depot on the weekends and go to school for mechanical engineering during the week.

I need to stop buying s*** or else I'm gonna be broke as hell after college.
woot woot!! M.E. ftw!

I'm a mechanical engineering student as well. Right now I'm on co-op and work at a place called Mubea. We make coil springs for 70% of cars in the world!

gsr_nikhil

I whore myself out for my car because school is too expensive and takes all my moneys

Also, patrick pays me to come up with whitty comments

Last edited:

pinatigerdc4

I STEAL FROM THE RICH AND GIVE jk I was a McDonald's manager. But just got hired at Wells Fargo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
2nd shift distribution picker for Uline. My "customers" are the Uline branches throughout the US and Canada. My primary job is pulling full skid orders (pallets filled with one item.) My night ride is one of these:

But sometimes I have to help the pickers out and hop on one of these:

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Im a teacher too, guess its messed up when u spend hours a day stressed out over kids, and thier parents. Go home, stress out some more, create a lesson plan, wake up way too early, only to have sombody say u watch over a veggie patch? F that! Idk, guess im getting older. Lol

I teach 5th and 6th graders in inglewood, ca. Then ask my wife to dole out the cash.

94rs-gharp

Im 22 going to be 23 in june and I sell for an automotive group that owns 5 dealerships here in Charlottesville I primarily sell Toyotas. The other brands are Dodge Chrysler Jeep Subaru Honda and Mercedes

vtecteggy617

Im a teacher too, guess its messed up when u spend hours a day stressed out over kids, and thier parents. Go home, stress out some more, create a lesson plan, wake up way too early, only to have sombody say u watch over a veggie patch? F that! Idk, guess im getting older. Lol

I teach 5th and 6th graders in inglewood, ca. Then ask my wife to dole out the cash.
Exactly but nice to meet a fellow teacher. Luckily I have no kids. I'm only 24 so I'm not planning to have kids just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

not anther cody

I am a youth sports site supervisor at the YMCA. Not the most exciting job in the world. Biggest thing I have to deal with is parents that get too competitive and get irate with my referees.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I babysit children all day on a popular Integra forum, sometimes this involves deleting 42 posts from threads like this.

I also work for Exedy as a technical instructor.