What do you do for your guap?

OlegWasHere

searched around and didnt find another thread like this...
thought id make a funny name.

so really what do you guys/girls do for work to support your habit... ugh i mean maintain your car.

im full time/ now part time student and work full time as a security guard mostly night shift.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
It's a habit. I work for my dad and that keeps the income flowing.

None of my neighbors take care of their cars and they think I'm weird for it. Well guess what? I'm not gonna help them when they break down, I'll drive by and laugh.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
It's an obsession... Most of it has been saved up from my summer job and selling old stuff.... I'm still in high school :p

Resistance92

Shitty part time job at walmart and small odd jobs here and there. Between rent and bills i dont have much to spend lol, slowly but surely.

Ship to the airforce in January, lots more guap next year

BeatBox

Real Good!
full time student. part time book seller at nobles & barnes.
nice

I work at discount tire, sell old stuff i dont need, buy and sell for profit or install systems, make subwoofer boxes
made this one the other day got $130 out of half a days work, guys brother ones one made too :)

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Working there makes me eat less sushi hahahaha. :lol: and I am a MAJOR fan of it. Which is saddening, but the money is good.

OlegWasHere

Working there makes me eat less sushi hahahaha. :lol: and I am a MAJOR fan of it. Which is saddening, but the money is good.
yeah i know how that is.

when i was 17 for summers i worked in a bakery.
made about

22X7X12
1500 cookies a day for 3 months.

i still dont eat cookies. im about to turn 21