What do you do? [merged]

sonicvybe

new driver
IntegrasAreBest said:
i've been diagnosed with a pretty bad case of some nervous attention diversion disorder which means i have problems prioritizing and other shit.

OMG...well u know what..i have the same damn problem...i have not been tested or diagnosed for anything because i do not believe i should need others to tell me about my state of being...but i do have problems prioritizing my life as smart as i am..cause everyone tells me im so damn smart but i just cant prioritize everything i do...personally..i think i have my life VERY prioritized...not being rebelistic..but i live for a deeper reason than just a stupid career that brings $$ to the dinner table. know what im saying...its all about balance...reach the extremes and then maintain balance...thats what makes us smart...life is not a straight line.

...went off on a tangent back to reading this thread.

EDIT...yea..

i am 21 about to graduate stetson u., FL, with a BBA in E-business...i do a lot with computers and want to start some kind of business for extra $$...very determined to do so for the last 3 years...kinda contradictory to what i said above about havin ADD...but yea..lets jsut say i dont even have to worry about finding a job when i go back home...its called knowing what u got :) <--happy face

Last edited:

it a TURBO

wassup guys im 19 turning 20 in aug im live in mississippis biloxi the one hurricane KATRINA fuck up real bad . Im currently in the process of join the air force . i drive a 99 gsr turbo i have a lil bro that drive a ls turbo and a good friend that drive a ls/vtec turbo and im sure glade that i join this club

Winki

Undercover mod
well since this up....
I'm 19 and live in the midwest Kansas City Missouri. My goal is when i am finnished with college to caome out a Nurse Practioner(sp) right now though I work as a server and help put my g/f through Dental school. I love my car and racing and hope to have my motor completely built by next summer :)

bongo667

My name is Tony, I'm 24, living in the Durham NC area. I am what you call a freight forwarder for a company called Seko WorldWide here in Durham NC. We specialize in at-once shipments to most of the US in a matter of hours depending on the size of the box. I also have a part time speed shop that I am slowly trying to get out to the mainstream. My wife of just over 1 year, is going to school to be a nurse practioner. If you ever out in the Northern Durham area or crusin Capital Blvd on Friday or Saturday nights look for me. 99 Red GSR ( at the moment pretty much stock apperence)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
working at the front desk of a hotel... getting paid $8.50 for doing JACK SHIT!... sometimes it gets so boring... i'm actually looking forward for something to do... ROFL!

i need a better JOB!... hook a brotha up!

Willo

El Father
My name is William i am from Puerto Rico im 16 lol i still in last year of high scool and i own a Red Teg currently in the body shop being painted and thats all i gotta say for the moment

Nando

-I'm 17 my bday is may 10th, im a senior, i got kicked out of regular school for selling a gun on school property so now i go to a alternative school, it sucks cause im not a badass gangsta or anything, just like to make money.

-My job is pretty homo, but im 100% straight. I work at a tanning salon, so they MAKE me tan like twice a week...it's an okay job for now.

-Im possibly joining the national guard soon.

-I want to be a Homicide Detective

-Also im on trail for some bullshit, im probably getting off cause i didnt really have any business in it, but a few weeks ago i went to this party this guy raped a girl and a few of my guys jumped the dude, the dude ended up dieing....

Last edited:

acclude

cheap bastard
Holy 6 year old thread!

I'm Patrick, 28, in the Army. Currently at Ft. Meade MD but who knows what's next. Been a mechanic and mobile electronics installer since I was 15 so about 13 years or so. I've been in the Honda game for over 10 years and have had 7 Accords but this is my first Integra. I like this forum a lot and will probably stick around even if I get rid of the teggy (not happening any time soon!!!!)

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
sawwet OLD THREAD FTW! lol

I'm ben
im 17
I work at jiffy lube now
plans to travel the world! :p
my teg is my baby
i'm a senior and sooooooo ready to graduate!
i think thats it! haha im gettin a turbo soon? yay

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
SSSuupper old lol

Names Josh

I'm 22 (almost 23 :()

I work for American Family Insurance

I'm married and expecting a child later this year, and currently not going to college (can't balance redoing a house and school lol)

I drive a 99 Integra GS thats pretty simple and not to modded.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Hey I'm Jeff and I just turned 21 a few weeks ago. Right now I go to U of M Dearborn and I am going for marketing. I am also a driver for a family friend that is losing his eyesight. Other then that I just go my first 93integra GS a few months ago and looking forward to keeping it a while.