what do you guys think of the 06 civic si?

teggy2281

guys i'm thinking of trading in my ls for a 06 si.i love that car. i think i like it better than the type s and a lot cheaper too.i was doing some research about the 06 si and it runs about 15's at the track.i love my teggy but i think its time for me to get a new car and i'll miss it alot when i trade it in.what do you guys think?????

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Already a thread about this. Use the search function.

Personally, I think the RSX-S looks better. The Si is the better bang for your buck.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thats basically what the whole other thread says. I drove both, like the RSX-S better. More room, kinda tall so makes it an issue.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
teggy2281 said:
what do you guys think?????
not much! its got a LSD which is nice but its still a civic and i still don't like the way it looks. the 4dr does look better

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
if i could, id get one. Nav, 6spd, good looks, good gas mileage. winning combo. though ive been looking at 4drs lately....

ive actually been thinking about getting the new '07 Camry Hybrid. pretty quick for a 4cyl hybrid, 40 mpg on the street, nav, no "key" .

1329itr00

Type R
i like the si but i don't like it nice looking car and all and i'm sure its pretty quick just think that there asking too much cause the have an adjustment price on them by me asking 3k more than what they were listed to come out as

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Ominous G2 said:
accord hybrid also has some balls, v6 with about 250 some hp. I was impressed.
the hybrid v6 is faster than the regular v6. nice to see someone using this technology for things other than gas mileage. but it gets good gas mileage too