what do you guys think?

DustinXIX

well ive been loking around, and here are the prices ive found.
1) ROCK AUTO: $175 FOR NEW CLUTCH SET
2) ADVANCED AUTO PARTS: $194 FOR NEW CLUTCH SET
3) NAPA ONLINE: $139 FOR USED REMANUFACTURED CLUTCH SET
4) AUTOZONE: $194 FOR NEW CLUTCH SET
5) EBAY BRAND: $85 FOR NEW CLUTCH SET (LOL)

i was thinking its atleast half the price of the other sets, so if i can get half as much use out of it it should be worth it right??lol

rockadilla

thats right.
do u need it? if u dont need a new clutch then why bother? if u do, then its just me but i would go with a name brand who i can find and call if something goes wrong. u cant really do that with an ebay company lol. im not saying dont get the ebay one, who knows it could be just as good as a name brand one. but just my opinion its better to do a good job once then do a bad job and have to do it again a little while later. but its ur money and ur choice dude

DustinXIX

alright.well this isnt my only car but i think im gonna try it.if it works out fine, ill re-post and let everyone know and make recommendations on what i find.if it doesnt workout good ill just get a name brand :p i work at a parts store and i get things cheap as it is im just curious about the quality in ebay stuff.ohh well, guess well find out :p

jenktj93

i was in the same situation. for a daily driver stage one if you wanna deal with a heavy clutch stage 2. for the amount spent and labor i choose name brand over ebay. exedy stage 1. for me its great remember you get what you pay for

Save a little bit and get an OEM replacement Exedy. Unless you're boosted or have one hell of an N/A build, it's enough clutch for you.