what do you guys think

bmxwannabepro

hey so ive had my car close to a year now... i am a highschool student so the money is tight but when ever i have some spare cash it goes into the car

its a 2000 ls and i got it with 145000 original k
i bought it off an 87 year old woman lol and its a 5spd...

so far i have an aem sri with a dry flow filter which i managed to pik up for 40$
an over priced as F*** roof rack, but it was totally worth it i no longer have to take appart my bike evrytime i want to go hit up some trails

i also have some h&r springs on stock struts.... YES I KNOW :O stock struts are a no no, but i piked them up for 80$ and i plan on getting full suspension in the summer anyways

my 40$ nock off mugen lip wich i made work at first it didint fit at all but with some help from some friends we managed to make it work

before :

now: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/675jjjj.jpg/

so let me know what you guys think

im planning on doing my headliner plaid if anyone has some info on that would be SWEEET :D

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
looks good so far. Roof racks are played out but since youre using it I guess its ok, even though you should man up and put your bmx bike in the back of your car like I do. :thumbup:

CheddaC

x2^^. Roof racks make ur car look ugly but nice teg tho. Fresh paint. Throw ur bike in the back I do that's why u gotta hatch and fold down seats

Alvi84

Car looks good. Paint looks fresh, I like the black red combo. The stance of the car seems nice for being on stock shocks. I'd say you're off to a great start specially for being on a tight budget.

01FTW

Be careful about buying cars from old people, just because they are old as shit doesnt mean they dont abuse the hell out of their cars. I was once out cruising on the highway in my teg and an old man who appeared to be 70-80 years old pulled up next to me in a later model celica GTS. We went at it from a 60 MPH roll and let me tell you that motherfucker could shift!

Anyways, I still beat him.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Be careful about buying cars from old people, just because they are old as s*** doesnt mean they dont abuse the hell out of their cars. I was once out cruising on the highway in my teg and an old man who appeared to be 70-80 years old pulled up next to me in a later model celica GTS. We went at it from a 60 MPH roll and let me tell you that motherf***er could shift!

Anyways, I still beat him.

Army74D

gtavila_
I don't care what anyone says.. Roof racks are sexy as hell.
But worth hating on if the person doesn't actually put it to use.

Anyway.. My sister has H&R springs with stock shocks on her dc2 also. I know it's not wise but to be honest, the ride is really stiff and smoooth.

Nice car!