What do you guys use to protect your Integra?

ybogo92

I just recently got a 95 Integra RS (manual transmission), and wanting to know what to you use/ or do to protect my teggy. I've been thinking about a killswitch but i've heard thiefs can still bypass a kill switch, any ideas guys???

8-bit

do what now?
quick release steering wheel, car alarms, remove the key holes on your doors, be aware of your surroundings.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Make it one of a kind and make sure people know you own it. If it ever gets stolen and people see it around, they would be like "you sold your Integra?" or "I saw you driving down this street"

That being said, I have a garage, 2-way alarm, and a kill-switch that is located right under my... hey wait a second!! I see what you're trying to do here!!

I'm just kidding. Now you know what I do to help protect mine. Someone that knows what they are doing would still be able to take it though. It's not hard to steal a car.

DerekLS

Relocate hood release cable, relocate battery

mjones73

Layers of security. The more things a thief has to work through, the more likely they are to move on to something else.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Get pitbull puppy, feed said puppy very well, have puppy drag weights to bulk him up, keep puppy away from everyone including friends....atleast thats what I am doing haha.

racerguy06

LAYERS LAYERS LAYERS

I have relocated battery, hood cable, have two way alarm, kill switches, club and park in the garage

99Integrags

LAYERS LAYERS LAYERS

I have relocated battery, hood cable, have two way alarm, kill switches, club and park in the garage
This!!!! Because if someone really wants your car they'll take it in the end. Just tow that shit. Its just a matter of how easy you make it for them. Cus like I said a real good thief can get past anything its just gonna be a matter of whether he has the time and also if he wants to take the time to take your car. So just do multiple things. Alarm, kill switch, using the rear door handles from a db that way you have a keyless entry.

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
buy a gun and sit by the wondow and watch your car without any sleep....thats what i do....lol, killswitch, two way, or/and a garage.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
relocate hood latch cable and get locking hood pins, relocate your battery to the trunk, keyless entry handles (rear door handles from 4 door + key fob to unlock), alarm, locking quick release steering wheel (keep it with you when your out of the car). thats what i can think of right now, always remember that if they want it real bad, they will take it, no amount of security can keep your car off of a flatbed

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
nice two way viper alarm, two separate fuel cut off switches, hood switch to alarm, rays seven sided lugnuts, relocated battery and soon to have a personal wheel with nrg quick release.

have two more secrets for drive off protection. :X