What do you pay for insurance?

FDTT

I live in Vancouver Canada, and im curious to see what everyone is paying for insurance.

Im looking at getting a ITR in September, but id like to knwo what everyone is paying for insurance.

thanks

tim

4banger

SxySlammedTeggy said:
too fucking much
damn right i almost pay 3k a year.
if ure gonna get an ITR get ready to pay a shit load for insurance. they get stolen alot

DownShift96GSR

insurance sucks ass dude, you might as well just bend over and get used to taking it up the brown eye now cuz if you get that car, you're gonna get raped on insurance........

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
rougly $200/month for full coverage.

01cleatus

I live in Florida and I am sorry to say that I pay $213 a month for a 2001 LS. It's because they get stolen alot down here and probably every where else.
Good luck,
01 Cleatus

slikk

Money Getter
DownShift96GSR said:
Slikk, you suck!! Aren't you married though? I pay $130 for un-insured and liability only on my GSR

yeah i am married.. that just one of the perks that you get.

you should see the tax return :D

anfrey

gettingthere said:
pay $200/month for full coverage in fl
your car is a year newer than mine, plus it's a teg, not a civ... yet we pay roughly the same premium.. i'm getting fucked over here!!!

anfrey

DownShift96GSR said:
That's shitty. I'm gettin screwed too. Look at Slikk's insurance and then look at mine.
holy crap, u only have liability? no comprehensive nor collision??? and u're paying $130?? shit, that's nearly as bad as i had it when i was 18. i was paying $300/month for full cov...

DownShift96GSR

yeah it sucks ass........I'm thinking about putting my car under my dad's name and having him as the primary driver and me as secodary that way my insurance is lower.