what do you thinK

cody110

Integra Atheist
i cant stand not driving a teggy any longer lol ya i laughed at the bumper looks like trash what do you think title is not clean on neither black one has theft in o8 and a fender bender and the blue one i think the motor is swapped you can see the writing on the valve cover

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
idk. how far are you willing to go to find a good teg? have you tried seattle craigslist? Or maybe buying a teg with an engine problem and fixing it.

cody110

Integra Atheist
i like it wish i had that extra couple bills i will text him see if hes firm on the price

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
i cant stand not driving a teggy any longer lol ya i laughed at the bumper looks like trash what do you think title is not clean on neither black one has theft in o8 and a fender bender and the blue one i think the motor is swapped you can see the writing on the valve cover
i would stay away from the blue one, it has no title and itll be a headache to deal with.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
i like it wish i had that extra couple bills i will text him see if hes firm on the price
see if he will go down on the price, due to it being an rs with a sunroof. Rs models shouldnt have a sunroof and if there is, it most likely will have a leakage problem.

cody110

Integra Atheist
ya i have thought about it but i have a integra in my garage in parts lol i want a turn key car the black one has legit 126k on it and is girl driven i don't no though

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
the black one isnt bad, all you need to do is change the looks but thats not a big issue. how does the engine look? id jump on it if the engine is clean. The outside you can always change.

cody110

Integra Atheist
ya the motor is stock only has a cold air intake i would change the fenders and bumper lol

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
as long as everything is mechanically sound, i would get it, but thats just me. the bumper and fender is just cosmetic stuff that can be changed out easily. Changing the outside would be less than the first priority if the car isnt mechanically sound.

cody110

Integra Atheist
he sent me some pictures on my phone everything looks good motor bay is spotless and not messed with not even a header