What does THIS button do?!

slacker

Slackin since '88
Okay so, theres two buttons on either side of the steering wheel. Next to the defrost/hazzards etc. It looks like a fog light switch? But theres one on both sides. When I press the right side one it turns a little light on in the button but nothing happens. The one on the left doesn't light up (but none of them light up even when I turn the headlights on). Are they fog light switches? If so why are there two?

slacker

Slackin since '88
lol I knew youd ask.. I'll do it later when I wake up.. I just got off a 20 hour shift.

heykosal

Angkorian
I hate these threads..previous owner installed a button and new owner doesn't know what it is..WE DON"T KNOW EITHER!!! Follow the wires and you'll answer your own question..

slacker

Slackin since '88
I didn't know previous owner installed a button, I thought it came from the factory like that....

hiimdavidchan

you can try to post pics, but that might not help that much, just try to follow the wires as best as possible and tell us where they lead

.Cortez

94' LS
idk about 2nd gens but on the left and right side of my wheel (on the dash) I have on the left a Cruise control switch (On/Off) and a Dimmer for my lights in dash/cluster? im 90% sure thats what you have aswell.