what exhaust combination?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I guess it depends how much you want to spend and how much it will get abused.

At least you know it won't take any abuse lol

Ganyon

True. You have any experience or heard anything about obx headers. Theres a used one on ebay for $99.

Ganyon

And I'll keep looking. Lol. Actually, I'm gonna ask my neighbor if he still has the dc header from his 99 gsr he totaled. He mightjust give it to me.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
KlutchDB7 had Megan 4-1 headers on it which gives it a Subaru sound. I also would buy hks high power exhaust, or if your on a budget, get the srs caback from eBay. I heard good reviews on them.

Look up klutchdb7 on youtube.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
KlutchDB7 had Megan 4-1 headers on it which gives it a Subaru sound. I also would buy hks high power exhaust, or if your on a budget, get the srs caback from eBay. I heard good reviews on them.

Look up klutchdb7 on youtube.
Klutch had a Megan 4-1 header, magnaflow hi-flow cat, and an HKS Hi-Power axle-back, with custom piping to be exact. Also on YouTube, his username is dklutchb. He does have a few good exhaust videos on there

drevans_satx

Dylan
I'm just gonna pop in here and drop this exhaust idea right quick.

Motherfucking Buddy Club Spec III. You're welcome.

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Skunk2 Alpha Header and a Tanabe Super Medallion Hyper exhaust. Thats what i have on my car and its a deep tone through out the RPM range, i dont get that typical high pitch raspy racket thats typical with 4 bangers. It will be a bit pricey but if you want the best sound possible youre going to have to spend the money on a proper exhaust system not that ebay obx stuff

bluethunder1997

i have an ls with dc 4-2-1 header 2.36 skunk 2 catback and 2.5 cherry bomb w 3" flowmaster tip. an older friend of mine has had 13 mustangs throughout his life and i took it as a real compliment when he said"sh** man thats your car sounding like that? sounds like a v8) AND THATS WITH THE STOCK CAT! ( i have aem intake too and its a 5sp which ive heard mine w an intake vs an auto ls w intake and the 5 sp sounds ALOT better auto still sounded ricey

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
I have a question of my own, im tryin to find a 4-1 header with 2.5 collector, is DC Sports the only company that offers this? I dont want their shitty weld-cracking products, and if someone mentions a product of junk2, ill slap you :p

Or a collector thats bigger than 2"? since i have a 2.25" srs cat?

Sent from my DC4

Last edited:

drevans_satx

Dylan
Got issues with skunk2 header? Mine works great.

Maybe the hytec replica. Idk

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

drevans_satx

Dylan
Yeah suspension is sub-par. Exhaust and intake along with cams seem to be pretty good.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Ok ill check them out. Any other manufactors? Anyone??

Edit: come here, i need to slap u

Sent from my DC4

Last edited:

drevans_satx

Dylan
Did you read one review of it cracking? You gonna take that guys word over somebody who DD's a lowered car with that header in a very rural area. You know, where the roads are hardly paved.