what exhaust for a turbo setup

91tegwitgsr

Alright guys I know enough of you guys have done turbo setup's.....I'm looking for what exhaust do the whole setup right on my DA9 with a JDM B18C after its turbo'd?

Prozon

Kris
2.5" to 3" if you plan to make over 300hp at anytime, ever, go 3"

My car is 2.5 inch. I had the exhaust shop build me the exhaust, every bit of it from the downpipe, to the dump tube, to the back of the car. The whole system, plus a flowmaster muffler and resonator cost me $500.

91tegwitgsr

2.5" to 3" if you plan to make over 300hp at anytime, ever, go 3"

My car is 2.5 inch. I had the exhaust shop build me the exhaust, every bit of it from the downpipe, to the dump tube, to the back of the car. The whole system, plus a flowmaster muffler and resonator cost me $500.
$500 ain't a bad price and I'm not planning on going over 300hp just cuz I want to do it as my DD.....I'm have to talk with the shop that's gonna do all the work and see what they'll charge for everything for the exhaust.....how's it sound with the 2.5 inch?

Prozon

Kris
It sounds great, and what I love most about it.. it's not loud.. like, you can hear it when your getting on it, but just sitting there it isn't loud. My stock exhaust with just the muffler in the back was louder, and it had a raspy rice sound. This exhaust doesn't sound like that.

In fact, I definately suggest you do that exact system. 2.5" all the way with a flow master and resonator. :thumbs up

91tegwitgsr

It sounds great, and what I love most about it.. it's not loud.. like, you can hear it when your getting on it, but just sitting there it isn't loud. My stock exhaust with just the muffler in the back was louder, and it had a raspy rice sound. This exhaust doesn't sound like that.

In fact, I definately suggest you do that exact system. 2.5" all the way with a flow master and resonator. :thumbs up
Thanks I'll work on getting the same exhaust setup.

Prozon

Kris
You can try listening to exhausts on Youtube. Some aren't that great but I did manage to find a 2.5" with flowmaster/resonator, and I did like the sound. :)

91tegwitgsr

I'll look online later tonight for some I like the way the tanabe catback sounds for sure but I'm def wanting something that will sound great with the boosted application and all.