what front end set up do you have

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
also on the fogs, is there a size difference from the 97 fogs and the 98 fogs? when i compare a picture to a 94+ bumper with fogs and a 98+ bumper with fogs it looks to me that the 98+ has fogs that are bigger, or am i mistaken
yes. the 98-01's are almost the size of the headlights and the 94-01's are much smaller.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

TheSkygun

looks like i might be either just dealing with the fogs that are like yours and retro fitting them or getting fogs that are a bit bigger and retro fitting them down the road, depends what would look nicer

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Well thats what i meant is get a 92-93 bumper and the lip to go with it.

My front looks just like rnhib's only not half as clean lol. Hmm there arent really any straight up front end shots of my car around posted.

oh here we go

I also use google search a lot for images. See a lot for 'integra fog lights'
That's awesome man, my friend has one like ours to, except she got a b20

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
If people didnt live in 100 different places.. i want to get an entire black squad of cars and roll up to a meet. Damn b20 potential. I considered going 2.0 on my stock block... future stuff. bleh

skygun whatever you choose will look good once you figure out how to mount it. same procedure as oe mounting just slight adjustments id guess. Doing things slightly custom is fun.

TheSkygun

^ I like the look though you fogs look a little different but could just
be the picture.

I think the normal fogs for the year I have look good. Just though that having a little bigger ones and more centered would look nice. Plus I wouldn't mind having projector ones for a hid kit.

rnhib25

ricer all day
^ I like the look though you fogs look a little different but could just
be the picture.

I think the normal fogs for the year I have look good. Just though that having a little bigger ones and more centered would look nice. Plus I wouldn't mind having projector ones for a hid kit.
they're rep thats why it looks different

TheSkygun

Makes since and doesn't look bad. Just thinking bigger fogs more in the middle would look good. Might get some tennis balls to act like a model to see

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
If people didnt live in 100 different places.. i want to get an entire black squad of cars and roll up to a meet. Damn b20 potential. I considered going 2.0 on my stock block... future stuff. bleh

skygun whatever you choose will look good once you figure out how to mount it. same procedure as oe mounting just slight adjustments id guess. Doing things slightly custom is fun.
Yeah we considered a black integra squad for a while, but there wasn't anyone that was down for it.

stormnorman

did you use drop springs or coil-overs. my car isnt a race car and i wont be auto crossing anytime soon so i was thinking about just doing drop springs and a camber kit for it. id love to get a lip but i would want to get a pricey one and than id be real pissed if something happened.
I recommend going with tokico blue shocks and tien s tech springs. it wont drop you low enough where you cant get around. as for a lip. if you find one zip tie it on that way if you accidentally hit something with it theres less chance of damage. i didnt need a camber kit. just make sure to get an alignment after. check my build thread out

TheSkygun

Might be painting my car black...

Why orange fogs?

I really wish I knew what suspension my car is on at times.

Just saw an integra earlier with fogs for the year i'm rocking drive past me on the other side of the street but no lip and have to say I like my lip

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
psshh im reppin black squad by myself.. dont care! Rollin stealth yo.
That's what i've been doing, there aren't many stock integras in my area so it's good to stand out

Might be painting my car black...

Why orange fogs?

I really wish I knew what suspension my car is on at times.

Just saw an integra earlier with fogs for the year i'm rocking drive past me on the other side of the street but no lip and have to say I like my lip
Damnit, why all you silver people want to go black?!