What Gas do you fill up with???

NeroCB7

Honda Lover
Just wondering what you guys use for gas and what you think about it FYI i use chevron 87.And how far do you get with a full tank???

mirrorimg

Do you have an LS or GS-R?

If you have a GS-R, you need to be using premium, which is the highest octane available at the pump.

I use premium in my LS because I bumped up my compression ratio with some ITR pistons, otherwise I would be using the low octane fuel.

NeroCB7

Honda Lover
Do you have an LS or GS-R?

If you have a GS-R, you need to be using premium, which is the highest octane available at the pump.

I use premium in my LS because I bumped up my compression ratio with some ITR pistons, otherwise I would be using the low octane fuel.
LS with a CIA and headers pretty stock on the engine lol but what i meant of gas was like where do you go to fill up because ive noticed that my tank gets fuller with chevron than any others

LS with a CIA and headers pretty stock on the engine lol but what i meant of gas was like where do you go to fill up because ive noticed that my tank gets fuller with chevron than any others
I don't see how that works out. The tank capacity is the same regardless of where you fill up.

Personally, I fill up with 92 or 93 octane wherever is closest to my location I am when I need gas.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
regular gas on base due to the fact its usually cheaper than any other gas around san diego. i could get, if i dont push my car, 410-420 miles on a full tank. and i know for a FACT, our gas tanks are at least 14 gallons. maybe 15. i once waited till my gas light came on because i never seen it turn on so i gave it a chance (i had a full gas can just in case). when i went to fill up, it was about 13.7 gallons.

long gear ratio FTW!!

word...

atomic_peach

I looked up the gas tank for a 1995 RS and it only holds 50 liters (about 13.8 gallons). I always fill up at a Sheetz (I think it is local only) with Regular octane. They are usually the cheapest and they have a great store for food and what not. All the other stations scare me TBH.

I used regular on mine and IMO unless u are boosted u dont need to run premium. (some cars however state to use premium under the gas filler lid, in that case u should)

Unless the GSR says u need to run premium u can run regular..

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
I go wherever is cheaper in my area

Sunoco
Exxon
Shell

Those are the only three i put in my tank all premium too