What I did to the teg today

celticsoul93

Ik lol there is a lot of jokers on here I see it in almost every post I read but I also know if someone really needs help they help b4 they start in most of the time n thats what keeps me here is cuz ik its beneficial in the long run

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ganyon

We just like to mess with people to ease any tension, It doubles as a test as well because if people can't take it they're just ticking time bombs.

S*** when I first joined people said my car was a piece of s*** and called me a faggot :rolf: But it wasn't serious and I knew that. :lol:

Sent from my toaster
T are you talking about "when I first joined". Your car is still a piece of shit and you're even more of a faggot. Mike has been rubbing off on you :lol:

Jk, love you kurt.
no homo.

R13

The other asshole
Says the faggot who's car has been in the shop repeatedly since it got ran over three times by a truck :rolf:

Sent from my toaster

zack11122

I you wet sand and clear thay?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

uso_Dc

I know how you feel bro I'm a dad too and to fix up a ride it takes forever. But it's that much more special when it's finished.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

celticsoul93

Exactly lol I opened my hood today and noticed that the engine bay was still the original color so I pulled some stuff off and sprayed what I could so it atleast match the car

celticsoul93

So I sprayed the engine bay to match the car and installed my under dash leds

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Nice work, keep up the progress.
Ok im starting this as a memo to my self and to be able to look back down the road and see how far the teg has came well today I adjusted my valves re painted my rims and did my door handles im waiting on some more parts to came in like my cluster leds will update and work on slowly budget is low lol

did you do the valves yourself? was it easy