What is a good cat back system thats not expensive?

integra_nick00

I recently got my integra this summer and i have already got an intake and megan 4-2-1 headers and im looking for a cheap cat back exhaust. i want to find one that isnt a fart can and is not to loud or raspy

taj112

yonaka catback exhaust

I have one, works great and sounds good. and the build quality is very good too
got mine for 300 flat

94RS

No fucks given.
Yonaka like taj said, but he got ripped off at $300. Everywhere I see them normally are $249 shipped.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
I'm also another one rocking the yonaka. Header straight into exhaust without a test pipe. Sounds amazing for a $250 system. Can't go wrong.

JKR

Has anyone bought a Cat-Back from http://www.rvinyl.com/ ?

Their prices seem too good to be true. I just chatted with their customer service and they tell me their Integra Cat-Back is made entirely of T-304 stainless and only costs $161. I asked if there was anything I needed to by to make the install easier/better and they told me everything is includedt.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Has anyone bought a Cat-Back from http://www.rvinyl.com/ ?

Their prices seem too good to be true. I just chatted with their customer service and they tell me their Integra Cat-Back is made entirely of T-304 stainless and only costs $161. I asked if there was anything I needed to by to make the install easier/better and they told me everything is includedt.
Please don't buy those cheap exhausts. Save up for a quality one that will last much longer and sound way better.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I have custom piping made from a muffler shop with a skunk2 mega power muffler.Cheap.

[YOUTUBE="skunk2"]diQP_dZ3Qek[/YOUTUBE]

JKR

CAT-Back

Wow I really appreciate the responses!

I figured if it's 304 stainless and it fits the car it should be good for years and years. The poblem is that there is no way to tell how it sounds until it's installed.

Any other recomendations?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
My brother had a specdtuning catback for his civic. It was 5 months old and it started it rust a little on the muffler. It sounded pretty good, but it sounded better when he first got it.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
If you cant afford good quality exhausts, you should consider the SRS catback from eBay. Based on the vids on youtube, I guess it. would be a better alternative to the specdtuning one.

94RS

No fucks given.
Why does everyone keep recommending those crappy SRS exhausts? Everything I've read about them on multiple forums are exactly the same: sounds decent to the buyer but rusts out after 6-10 months.