What is a good cat back system thats not expensive?

Nick_C78

Nobody here gives a shit about what you do to your car dude. You asked what they think and they told you. Don't get mad because their opinion wasn't what you wanted to hear.

My opinion is to not get anything until you can afford quality stuff. Otherwise why buy anything at all?

94RS

No fucks given.
Well, dick heads, why does it matter to you what I do to MY car? Last I checked, I can do whatever the hell I want. I originally ask for an opinion, and a simple "that's not good, in my opinion." would have sufficed. Now, because you chose to talk crap over the internet where you're safe, I know you're all twats.

How about you grow up and be helpful rather than wasting other people's time.

Or drink a bottle of drain-O, whichever comes first

R13

The other asshole
Meh, I don't think he's breaking any rules.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
All you guys have to do was say "you can't get quality by being cheap, unless you buy hand me downs" lol.

The easiest way to score high quality brand parts is to have a good credit score.

There's plenty of performance part vendors who cater to payment plans.

Nick_C78

To be honest, there was only 3 posts made after his question before he flipped. None of which were that bad. One stated that the link he posted was a horrible catback, the other 2 didn't even really pertain to him...

dudeskee1325

You know what? Whatever! I'll put on whatever I want because I'm young and broke and wanna be dumb. No offense but I could care less about what you guys think, yea I wish I could put on some awesome yonaka or skunk systems, but whatever!
Me "flipping" was me realizing that opinions are just words. I'll get what I want because it's what, that's all.

No offense but I could care less about what you guys think
See that ^
I remembered I can do as I please

Ryan659

I'm glad you're able to learn how to use the quote button. That's a step up from putting the round peg in the round hole. :clap: