What is ricer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
you rly think that normal color is ricer? you f***ing ricer..
Like my boy OG said, you have now fucked up. Now ya fucked up. Now you fucked up. You have fucked up now.

I bet you're one of those new ricers with hella flush everything and a purple fuckin tow hook. I'm so far from rice it's fucking mind blowing. The only "trend" I have on my DB2 is a wink mirror and I actually like that so even if it was stupid I'd still have one. So thank you for stopping by this wonderful establishment but please take your purple/gold/green suspension parts, deep dish wheels and purple fuckin lug nuts and GET THE FUCK OUT.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
hahahahaha! Yeah, sure, whatever. For you information, I dont have my car "hella flush". Thats hella retarded, it sits at a perfect height so I can still go over speed bumps without slowing down to 0 mph.

f***ing no point in those tow hooks if you dont use them, theyre gay
I have stock LCAs, and no suspension matching THOSE colors..
no purp lugs
definitely no deep dish wheels, well not like these at least

I'm with this guy, neon green and orange is tacky.. I even saw a pink Integra one time, soo tacky. Regardless, some of you guys only want to be OEM even with the color of the car???? WTF is this s***? I dont care if I'm being blunt, thats my god damn opinion :x

I think its only the obnoxious colors that are ricey... like bright orange, neon green, etc. Oh and if your car has more than one color(cf doesn't count) it ricey. IMO

travistrouble

This turned into a thread war lol... someone grab the chopsticks.

Rice is that car you see when the only words falling out of your mouth are "what... the... f***" because the atrocious modification done to it makes you want to vomit....

Status
Not open for further replies.