what is the best way to build an automatic

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
what is the best way to build a auto car? other then a intake,header,catback, gutted, and no ac or p/s.

jdean41

hahaha lol. 5 speed swap. no one likes an autotragic.

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
hahaha lol. 5 speed swap. no one likes an autotragic.
I dont care what people think. I dont follow trends like "jdm" or anything. I do what I do and if someone doesnt like it then fuck off. I know 5 speeds are better. I just want to know how would you go about building a automatic car. Thats not to much to ask.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
You really can't build an auto unless you willing to drop 5000+ on function 10 auto trans. But still auto can't handle it. Your just be wasting your money,trying to keep your teg reliable

Now I have a badass auto ;)

juniorhm

Make it nice and simple IMO.. reason i stuck to an auto was so the wifey could drive it and make it CUTE for her lol. eventually she will have the keys to it after i buy my car i want. Then we be mobbin to meets looking cute together lol..

In my opinion bro its not worth it. Auto's to me are for reliability, if it was a V8, it would be a whole different story...

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
Well trust me its going to be clean. The exterior is going to be stock(body wise). I plan to do a 5 speed swap. I was just curious. I want to find a 5 speed at a salvage yard for $150-$200. Will any integra b series work with my motor?(b18a1).That brings up another question, is this a good rebuild kit? http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/Atc-Pro-King-Manual-Transmission-Rebuild-Kit/1990-Acura-Integra/_/N-igfr5Z6o2tw?counter=0&filterByKeyWord=transmission&fromString=search&itemIdentifier=854174_14444_5207_

juniorhm

I had a crx auto and did a complete swap for under 300 bucks. Look wisely and go to a u-pick n pull junkyard its cheaper, than having it pulled already. Sometimes dont get me wrong..
Also if you can, go oem on rebuild kit. Might be expensive but worth it.