what is the music you like to listen when racing...

Aphex

Originally posted by "MINNOWS007"

NO MUSIC TO MUCH DISTRACTION.

I LIVE MY LIFE A 1/4 MILE AT A TIME AND FOR THOSE FEW SECONDS I'M FREE (QUOTE VIN DIESEL FAST AND FURIOUS)
Just go die. Thanks

MINNOWS007

Just because you guys cars are slow as hell and it dosen't matter what you listen to you are still getting you ass handed to you evey time you go out to the street or the track. So don't be getting jealous and letting your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash.

Aphex

If i cared about my 1/4 mile time that much, i wouldnt have bought a honda/acura. Why the fuck are you still here? Shouldnt you be banned by now>

turboRSX

pretty much techno all the way! LP too though. I don't listen while I run only to get me into "that mood".

KrNxRaCer00

Just because you guys cars are slow as hell and it dosen't matter what you listen to you are still getting you ass handed to you evey time you go out to the street or the track. So don't be getting jealous and letting your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash.
haha...ok.

i guess imma hater in my "slow" integra.

jus outta curiousity, wut do u drive that's so fast?

MINNOWS007

I'm still here just to piss you off. Oh yea I meant to ask you why do you have a picture of a stock ass Integra with your posts. Come on aleast put some rims on it.

talib_23

depends on how i feel like driving....if im just chillin i listen to r&b or reggae...if im racin or drivin fast i listen to hip hop or rap

Aphex

I'm still here just to piss you off. Oh yea I meant to ask you why do you have a picture of a stock ass Integra with your posts. Come on aleast put some rims on it.
Thats my signature you ignorant fuck. If you want rims on it, i'll pm you my address, you can send me some cash. Plus im getting a different teg anyway.

God damn, every time i read your posts i feel like my IQ has dropped 10 points. Get the fuck out of here.

KrNxRaCer00

don't worry, my teg is stock too, have a stock teg on my desktop (yellow r), fuck him.

nothing wrong w/ stock, not everyone likes rice like he does.

SlyDC2

i think Mogg needs... to use... the ban... button. :shock: I feel like an idiot after reading that guys' posts now... oh my. :(

Darrell

Hey Listen fucker, you wanna piss someone off go somewhere else. if I hear you are fucking with my people again I will ban your ass so shut the fuck up

Love,
TheNotoriousMogg
Head Moderator, ClubIntegra.com

heepashet

music that usually gets me going is either listening to hardcore techno or heavy metal/hate-core music... just anything really fuckin evil sounding

BlueInteg

nah the best of all time music to listen to through racing or cruising is
any TUPAC SONGS! man all his songs pump me up and gets me ready for all kind of violence! :twisted: