what is the worst you have been beatin and the worst you have beatin

integrals06

Well my worst is against an srt-10.....ya it kicked my butt.......and the best ive beaten was a 87 accord all primered and riced out by like 9 or 10 cars from stop to 80 or so........whats yours?

SlyDC2

can't really say that beating a riced out slow primer accord is something to be proud of. anyway. racing is bad mmmmmmk? :lol:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol 89 riced out accord...why u gonna pick on them like. its bad enough that they have a riced out 89 accord why u have to rub it in their face. lol 89 accord....ahahaha

Black_GS

integrals06 said:
Well my worst is against an srt-10.....ya it kicked my butt.......and the best ive beaten was a 87 accord all primered and riced out by like 9 or 10 cars from stop to 80 or so........whats yours?
Yeh i had to admit i got bust but my car was stock when i first got it just intake exhaust....by the Spec V sentra....of the line ask me if my ride was GSR and i said yeh,,maybee thats why he wanted to race..LOL..but anyways I smoke his ass till around 4,200 3rd gear..then he pulled away...this guy probally felt good thinking he just bust a GSR..then went back to the school and pop the hood for him and he seen it was GS/LS/RS motor ..he felt stupid..that a base model integra motor can keep up wit the top of the line SEntra..TRUE story..next month I race him wit wit 2 other mods and I killed him,,,he said that i had a next motor under my car I pop the hood agian and he felt more stupid cause it was the same motor...dats why I love GS/LS/RS motors...dont really need V-tec but if u feel the need ..Keep LS block and run GSR head..Trust me....

95teg

honest to gods truth.. lets see.. i dont race much on the road but i did get beat by some punk ass kid in an integra RS :( i had my gsr for like 3 days, so it was stock.. and i was with my g/f and we were going out to eat.. so i come to a stop light and this little bish gets besides me and revs i was like pssssh.. gsr biotch..lol we go on green and we came off the line together and he pulled away on me idk what he had done but it pissed me off, i later seen him at the local track but never got to race him.. so that pissed me off, the best ive beaten wan hmm.. my old car 1990 Civic SI, or my Friends 97 Eclipse...lol DSM's haha!

Black_GS

95teg said:
honest to gods truth.. lets see.. i dont race much on the road but i did get beat by some punk ass kid in an integra RS :( i had my gsr for like 3 days, so it was stock.. and i was with my g/f and we were going out to eat.. so i come to a stop light and this little bish gets besides me and revs i was like pssssh.. gsr biotch..lol we go on green and we came off the line together and he pulled away on me idk what he had done but it pissed me off, i later seen him at the local track but never got to race him.. so that pissed me off, the best ive beaten wan hmm.. my old car 1990 Civic SI, or my Friends 97 Eclipse...lol DSM's haha!

told u cant underestimate LS motors just because they dont have V-tec they stilol do the same job..but maybee more weight in ur car adds factors...but my car same motor jsut a little teeks and I can stay right beside type r's...next season i be smoking type R's Type S and the 05 typS RSX and still i aint ganna run no V-tec...

KrNxRaCer00

worst loss: late 60's camaro. man, it looked SUWEET, and i knew i didn't have a change, but i gave it a rev for the heck of it (just to see it go.) well...we both dropped from a 40 and by about 1/2 way through 3rd, he was bus lengths ahead. it was sweet tho, threw the thumbs up and that was that...

worst win: too many. lotta civics and old accords up here running around thinking they're pimp. didn't race my ITR too much, but my GSR i killed quite a few of them pesky ricers.

95teg

Black_GS said:
told u cant underestimate LS motors just because they dont have V-tec they stilol do the same job..but maybee more weight in ur car adds factors...but my car same motor jsut a little teeks and I can stay right beside type r's...next season i be smoking type R's Type S and the 05 typS RSX and still i aint ganna run no V-tec...
yeah..but then again im not gonna lie, it was the 3rd day i owned it i dont think i was even on it hard.. if i seen him today... i would put money on me beating him.. we werent even going fast...

DownShift96GSR

I've had a lot of good wins. I'm more in tune to the other persons car so I know if I stand a chance. My worst loss was in my Civic. I raced my Civic against a turbo'd GSR. I just wanted to see what it would do. The light turned green and before i was even out of 1st gear, the GSR was already like 3 cars ahead of me. I guess my bess wins aren't measured by lengths of winning but by the fact that the three GTI's I beat are mad haters of Hondas and just strait put em in their place.

Todd

token ex-mod
worst loss? it was a newer mustang cobra.... by allot.... my best win a newer mustang cobra, with an old dsm that ran low 12's, his front bumper was even with my rear bumper

integrals06

Nice man, very nice, i love seeing imports hand a domestic a butt kickin, but those new cobra's look so cool

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Sorry to bring up this old ass thread, but i had a good kill last nite.

Toyota Celica (had pop up lights not sure on the year)

He wanted to go, I eased on it. I waited for him and eased on it again and pulled away. Did that about three times then just let her rip. Shit was funny. At one point I yelled out the window at him, nothings more embarrassing then when you tell them to catch up already.

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
worst lost -
lost to a nissan sentra se-r with i/h/e by about 1 car

best win - contestant #1
this is hard. ive won a lot, but the best i would say is...a black 94-97 LS that thinks his shit is fast :lol:. one day i caught him at a light, and when it turned green i went like normal but revved a lil high when leaving the light so he thuoght it meant GO!!! which it didnt so i stomp on it, and by top of 2nd i was cars ahead of him. we slow, and a block later i see him coming up, so i downed it to 2nd and waited. when he got next to us, i went for it. yet another loss for him.

then i think like a month later, he had his g/f with him and we were at another light. this time he has an apexi controller, and does his stupid burnout while i just keep my car at 2k. lights green, i jump out ahead, spin tires into 2nd, gained more distance, shift to 3rd and let off. shut his ass down :lol:. have to yet to race him again, but when i get my car re-tuned, its on biatch!!!

best win - contestant #2
older model mustang gt v6. i was going down the beach, doing about 30-35 i think. this damn stang gets next to me, kinda goes foward a couple feet, drops back a couple, goes foward, drops back, does that 1 more time, and i down to 2nd and wait. he punches it, gains about 1/2 car, and i punch it. shift to 3rd, im already ahead, went into 4th and slowed. look in the rearview and hes turning around. he now owns a chevy suburban instead of the broken rustang.

best win - contestant #3
another black 94-97 LS. this guy is str8 with me compared to the other one who i hate for some reason. but anyway, one night a bunch of us gathered, and this LS with i/chip and i think somethin else but mainly just driving skills decided he wanted to go after a gsr since he says hes never lost to one. well we get to our spot, and race begins. tires spin, he gets ahead. 2nd, here i come. 3rd, im ahead. 4th, its over. i got him by about 1 car, if that. couple weeks later, just me and him want to go at it. so we race again, 1st, i gain. 2nd, i gain. 3rd, i gain. 4th, its over. I had at least 4 cars on him this time, just by moving my seat foward :D

Last edited:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Ominous G2 said:
Toyota Celica (had pop up lights not sure on the year)
Was it 80's style, or with the rounded body?

90-93 was the last gen. of pop up headlights (rounded body style). The 90-93 Celica ST's have a 2 liter 4 banger. The GT's and GT-S's have a 2.2L 4 banger with 130HP. The ones with a hood scoop are AWD and BOOSTED! 200HP/200TQ. To this day, I don't know the difference between the GT and the GT-S.

I used to have a 1990 GT, so I know a lil bout the Celicas. All I did to it was an Iceman SRI, 15's and the best sounding stereo system I've ever owned. PPI Art Series baby.

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
It was 90-93. The ones before them looked like a door stop.

Today the GT-S has a VVTI engine. Sorta like our Vtec. And a 6 speed. Did they used to have GT-S back in the day?