What is this front end?

rockadilla

thats right.
Wow, I couldn't find any bumpers.. but I found a lot of cars with the bumper on them.. and they were expensive lol.
its not just a bumper, u also have to redo the whole front end of the car, kits cost about $1000ish for a DC depending on where u look

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
I'm not really sure what is so hilarious about that. -_-
Also, I noticed you just repeated what others said. I think you just discovered the meaning of ITR too. :roll:

Coy you been watching 2 Fast 2 Furious? :D
hahahaha.

i thought it was all a joke 8) which is why i inserted *sarcasm* in my first post above. and being that there are a few of members like Tam, jdmjim, and nugget(s) that have the front end, i'd figured you knew it also.

didn't realize you were being serious.

anddd i've known the meaning for awhile. :yummy:

you can put it on your DA of course, but only if you think putting the money would be worth it. I've never seen the JDM ITR front on an EK like another member said, but if putting a USDM 98 front end on an EK hatch is possible, then i don't see why putting the JDM ITR front on a DA would be impossible.

You will usually find the front for $1,000+. i've seen the SiR-G front ends for around $800. Of course, this is all excluding labor, unless you do it yourself.

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
I'm not really sure what I will be willing to spend. Right now it's not a concern, I just have a look I want to go with for the car, and it includes a new front bumper, whether its the ITR bumper or not.

I saw kits on eBay for $1000.
I wonder how close it would be with JUST the bumper? I was thinking of just getting a body kit front bumper, but that bumper appeals to me. I was kind of hoping I could use it alone. If not I may be back to a body kit, and we all know how you guys feel about those. :)

I was thinking, that bumper, one piece head lights, clear tail lights and lowered 2 inches, along with a new paint job.
I'd be set. :D

Prozon

Kris
You love it. You know you do.
When you see all Honda's as ricers, I guess it doesn't bother you as much.
Also, don't pay attention to the little details. That helps too lol.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
I'm not really sure what I will be willing to spend. Right now it's not a concern, I just have a look I want to go with for the car, and it includes a new front bumper, whether its the ITR bumper or not.

I saw kits on eBay for $1000.
I wonder how close it would be with JUST the bumper? I was thinking of just getting a body kit front bumper, but that bumper appeals to me. I was kind of hoping I could use it alone. If not I may be back to a body kit, and we all know how you guys feel about those. :)

I was thinking, that bumper, one piece head lights, clear tail lights and lowered 2 inches, along with a new paint job.
I'd be set. :D
what do you mean by kits? what basically should be in the JDM front ends are:

1x hood
2x fenders
1x bumper
2x headlights

i think that's about it off the top off my head. may be more involved.

those are the combined $1000. And i highly doubt just adding the ITR bumper to your DA is possible without any other modifications let alone, plug and play-like fit.

[YOUTUBE="Best movie evar JDM Style"]BgUGGIF8cUw[/YOUTUBE]

i may be wrong, but at 1:26, it doesn't seem like the worst Integra. It looks like it's a DB with a JDM front end + Type R wing. though decals + paint jobs = fail.

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
That IS what I meant by "kit." Two fenders, a hood and a bumper. It kind of looks like you could make the stock DA hood work. However the fenders i'm not sure about. I bet you could do it. I wish I had one just to play with lol.

And not to mention the Wings West isn't what I want. Lol. I want the style bumper in my first post. :p

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Kaminari isn't hateful. Could also make some brake ducts with the lower holes.

Also your bumper lights would be an issue on the DC bumper.