What is this interior part called...please!

VLT

94 Integra
Trying to figure out the name of this part/area...it's inside on passenger side and under mat near dash. There is a black rubber piece that comes off and a hole under it. I believe this is where water is coming into my vehicle from and trying to do some research on it, but I need to know what it's called first. I'm including 3 pictures in the order of getting to the area. If I'm not adding the pictures correctly, please let me know. Thanks guys, Vicky http://s235.photobucket.com/user/VLT_06/library/Acura Integra 94

VLT

94 Integra
I've been on that website looking, but didn't know where to look. I took a look at the link and picture you provided, but I still don't see it.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
How do u know theres suppose to be a plug there? There may be other sources of a leak

Sent from my DC4

drevans_satx

Dylan
Hole in the firewall? And its missing the thing that goes in the hole?

Yeah that's a grommet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

brilla46

A year ago I had a leak in my car and I thought the same thing but it turned out that my windshield needed to be resealed

Sent from my HTC PH39100

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
If the plug is in the hole then I doubt that water will be getting in. It's more than likely coming from your windshield. For water to get through those hols in the firewall it has to be either splashed up without being blocked by the splash guard or subframe, or dripping down from the top if it is getting around your wiper cowel and somehow dripping into the engine bay.

VLT

94 Integra
Thank you all very much...I'm going to have the window resealed...what parts do I need to do this with?

VLT

94 Integra
@Brilla46, what parts did you use to reseal the windshield and how did you do it? Thank you! Vicky

brilla46

I had some one come out and do it and I replaced all the clips and moldings I think I spent a total of $250

Sent from my HTC PH39100

VLT

94 Integra
Goodness. I wonder if Safelite replaces the window, would they reseal the windshield and put new clips/molding. Thoughts? Thanks again.