What is this part called?

WOTaddict

Hello!

I've got some GSR blades that look like they were badly abused. I noticed that on one of them two of the lug holes are different than the rest. It looks like some parts are definitely missing.
A pic:

The part in question is the upper left and lower right
Anyone know what they are called and where to buy/salvage them?

thanks!

Jay417

Beast From The East
I dont get it..lol it looks fine to me.

WOTaddict

This is the best angle I could get at it, please excuse the poor picture.
But, there's a little metal insert in the bottom left and top right lug hole which I am assuming is for fitment of the bolt (diameter) and lug nut (seating).
Without it the wheel wouldn't fit properly when mounted and balancing would be an issue.

5150KDC2

yeah, you are deffenintly missing stuff. I can not remember what they are called, but its just a special washer basicly. My advice is to just to take it to a tire shop (a big one, not private) and ask them if they can get those, If not then try honda. I have never seen any of those acctually come out lol, its a new one for me.

jbrown97ls

My guess would be either an "adapter" to use other lug nuts or a type of washer to protect your rims while torquing the lugs down.

WOTaddict

@5150KDC2 thanks man I will def try that

@Tam4511 All the other rims have them... pretty sure they are important.

@jbrown97ls yes! that helps clarify it

civic98turbo

Honda Tech
i just checked the Honda/Acura Catalog and i didn't have any luck finding those "spacers/washers". They only offer the Rim itself, matching center cap and lug nut. I would try to find someone who has a junk Blade, LS Mesh or even 99-00 Si rim and see if you can knock them out.