What is wrong with my car???

Thekris

Ok so i have a 99 gs automatic and my radiator keeps getting crap in it. Its like brownish gray and it makes my radiator loose fluid and it just clunks up in the top on the cap and all. And now Im also loosing oil. I just had to put in a quart and a half to be back to normal. My car does NOT overheat at all and my car doesn't smoke at all. What could it be? Im not good with cars so be retard friendly with your words

gs-r96

Ok so i have a 99 gs automatic and my radiator keeps getting crap in it. Its like brownish gray and it makes my radiator loose fluid and it just clunks up in the top on the cap and all. And now Im also loosing oil. I just had to put in a quart and a half to be back to normal. My car does NOT overheat at all and my car doesn't smoke at all. What could it be? Im not good with cars so be retard friendly with your words
it could be that your oil and coolant are mixing together maybe your head gasket it could be not saying it is

Thekris

What other things can I check to see if its the headgasket and should my car be running any different because it runs fine. And what would you guys suggest to do if it is a headgasket

DC_Five_Earl

What other things can I check to see if its the headgasket and should my car be running any different because it runs fine. And what would you guys suggest to do if it is a headgasket
When I had my automatic civic, there weren't an driveability issues except I was leaking a lot of oil. I suggest you get it fixed a soon as you can.

Thekris

When I had my automatic civic, there weren't an driveability issues except I was leaking a lot of oil. I suggest you get it fixed a soon as you can.
How difficult do you think it would be to fix and what all is involved, like basic steps. My dad can fix basically anything but I want to know what is involved in fixing it or if I should just get it fixed somewhere else