what kind of exhaust tip/muffler should i get?

integswap94

All depends on what kind of money you have to play with if you have alot of money to play with then your best bet is apexi,greddy,or a mugen they all have a nice strong bellow sound to it and if you dont have alot of money to play with then theres a rsr high performance exhaust tht also has a nice bellow to it thats cheap and easy to install. But its all up to you man

Taco

i has a greddy sp2 and it sounded good, one of the best sounding catbacks i've heard. but it was too loud for me. i ended up getting the ws2 and i like it better. the sound isnt as good, but it is much more quiet which is what i was after

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
I just got rid of resonator on stock system and the only reason I havent changed it is because it sounds a lot better than many ebay fart cans driving around la. Ugly yes, but wow, deep and low.

Seattleteggy

get a magnaflow KO with a resignator put in..that runs about 289$ most shops..plus tip. its deep and not ricey sounding. its just nice:) i had it put on my auto 99 this month

not anther cody

My only complaint with the yokana is how low the resonator hangs below the car.But I have not had any problems with it, it still sounds great after almost a year. I also have a gutted Catalytic Converter and it is not near as raspy as I thought that it might be.

LILREDROCKET

"integraty"
I've got 2.5" pipe after the cat, to a greedy can. It's a deep, perfect sound. But mine is loud, so you mite keep the resonator.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I would get the catback and header. There really isn't any need for a high flow cat and the yonaka already has a built in resonator. You also don't need a larger intake manifold. If you do then you will need a tune. Honestly, you'll probably tear the auto trans to oieces since they are really weak on these cars.
Plus your motor needs to be built.

Sounds like lego building here. You need to find out what you want to do with the car, power-wise because you can buy a lot of unnecessary parts and waste money/time.

If were you, I'd look for an ITR exhaust. I picked up an entire ITR exhaust from header, cat, b pipe and muffler for $200.

XjoEnX

Know anyone with an old CRV? Take a ride along. They're equipped with B20's from the factory.