what kind of exhaust???

wisconsinjdm

Hey guys i'm just wondering what kind of exhaust you have on your cars and what you think of it, im thinking of the apexi world sport, or maybe the greedy evo II not to sure what i want, loud or quite :what:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Wrong Section. Should be in EngineTech.

Go with A'PEXi World Sport2. That's what I plan on getting.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
It's all good...we'll move it for you later.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ur body gsrownsu has magnaflow and he likes it i have a knock off of the skunk 2 exhaust i like it but its kinda loud

wisconsinjdm

teggyls said:
ur body gsrownsu has magnaflow and he likes it i have a knock off of the skunk 2 exhaust i like it but its kinda loud

yea i like his exhaust a lot but i don't wanna do the same stuff to mine as he does to his

ltrain

wisconsinjdm said:
Hey guys i'm just wondering what kind of exhaust you have on your cars and what you think of it, im thinking of the apexi world sport, or maybe the greedy evo II not to sure what i want, loud or quite :what:
i had both on my gsr both are great but the ws is very quiet if u want something more deep go with greddy, i like the sound of greddy better but i like the looks of the apexi ws better i can post pix of them tommorrow i gave my ws to my girl she also has a black teg

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
What about an HKS Hi-Power. I know 2 people with them, they have a deep tone that isnt too loud. Or like I plan, and Rs-R ExMag. Probably the quietest exhuast on the market.