What Kind of Fuel injectors For my ls-vtec?

evilminion88

I ate the bones
I've got a completely rebuilt B18a1 bottom end with new stock components, mated with a remachined B18c1 head with new stock valves. I've built this motor for my DA which will strictly be a daily driver (reliability is my main goal) hence the stock internalls but has a number of bolt ons such as a Blox intake manifold, Blox cam gears, Fidanza flywheel, aluminum underdrive cracnk pulley, AEM fuel rail, B&M fuel regulator, using a stock throttle body and GSR cams (will upgrade later), and still deciding on the header. My question is should I stick with stock injectors which have a 240cc flow rate, or upgrade to something with 270-310cc like RC injectors? This is a budget motor, and due to the stock internals I'm leaning toward brand new stock injectors seeing those should do the job. I'm just hearing different opinions and want to hear what everyone else thinks.

Jabes

did you upgrade the rod bolts since the ls rod bolts are known to stretch if you rev the engine too high?

Kinta94

stock injectors unless you plan on building any further. If you are planing on going any further on the build get the higher flow rated injectors.

evilminion88

I ate the bones
Its still stock. Like I said this is a daily, power is not my main goal. I won't be reving it very high, especially on stock internals.

evilminion88

I ate the bones
The most I'll do after i get this motor in my car is upgrade the cams, and throttle body. No turbo. Thats as far as tis build will go.