What kind of LCA to purchase ?

jayyjayy88

I don't need them right now, but I just did a camber kit. If I do the lca I could have to align again. That'd be my 3rd time in 6 months lol. I did once, then got camber kit and align just now, and would do it again just to be safe if I got new LCA

Nick_C78

Why would you need to align after LCA? The amount it would change your alignment would be tiny.

Noneed2Hate

do you have negative offset? or did you just get the kit to get your camber back to normal after dropping the car?

If you don't have any special kind of offset, you should be good for a while until ready to get another alignment. Either way it shouldn't affect anything really.

You really should have held off, installed everything and then got the alignment done :p

Nick_C78

Put it this way...the cheaper the LCA, the worse it'll probably mess up your alignment.

Why are you getting LCA?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
because JDM YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only real reason to get LCAs are
1. the bolt holding the lca to the car is so fucked up you cut it out and destroyed your LCA,
2. weight savings
3. sway bar adjustments
4. spherical bushings

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I don't need them right now, but I just did a camber kit. If I do the lca I could have to align again. That'd be my 3rd time in 6 months lol. I did once, then got camber kit and align just now, and would do it again just to be safe if I got new LCA
i aligned once a month last year.

Nick_C78

because JDM YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only real reason to get LCAs are
1. the bolt holding the lca to the car is so f***ed up you cut it out and destroyed your LCA,
2. weight savings
3. sway bar adjustments
4. spherical bushings
5. Wanting a pair with proper endlink positioning. (ASR is the only one with proper positioning.)

jayyjayy88

I just wanted it for looks to be honest. I've always like silver ones with a beak bar. I dont need it right now, but just thought I would.

Nick_C78

You want it just for looks? Buy the skunk2 ones then. both of those are 2 useless items. Beaks bar does nothing beneficial. Whenever I see them on a car I immediately assume the owner doesn't know cars. Especially when I see a beaks bar, shiny LCA, blackworks subframe brace and NO swaybar. Then those same people say they felt a difference...lol

jayyjayy88

You want it just for looks? Buy the skunk2 ones then. both of those are 2 useless items. Beaks bar does nothing beneficial. Whenever I see them on a car I immediately assume the owner doesn't know cars. Especially when I see a beaks bar, shiny LCA, blackworks subframe brace and NO swaybar. Then those same people say they felt a difference...lol
lol I've always liked them for some reason. I know for a fact they dont do anything or make a difference. Im not one of those kids out there that have stickers everywhere lol or anything like that.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

but...but...but...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Nick_C78

You like that, eh dylan? :p I almost typed Purple beaks bar.

If it helps, you downshift cleaner...for now

jayyjayy88

im painting my car red probably by septermber, fingers crossed. So i figured silver lca with silver beaks bar would look good.