what kind of spoiler should i get??

pbnj

hi i just recently bought a 94 db8 with a 99 gsr motor and was wondering if i should put a wing on it?? i dont want those big fancy spoilers or the type r spoiler i just want something simple. i want the ones that is just like a lip on the trunk. but before i go and buy one. i want you guys' opions. thanks.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I don't know any companies that make a trunk lid spoiler for the DB8, but I guess you can try to make a custom one. To be honest, I don't think trunk lid spoilers look good on the sedans.

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
if your experienced with fiberglass or carbon fiber i suppose you could make a copy of the trunk and then form a lip spoiler around that and then mount it on your car. as long as it looks even and isnt gaudy it could look pertty cool i think

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
a guy in UK made his of 3MM spoiler...if he can you can :p

and on the car....

want something like that on your db?

vgees92gsr

how bout a mugen spoiler that would be stupid rare theres one for sale on teamintegra.net i dont know the guy but i do know its dumb rare or use a 4dr civic hybrid spoiler from a new civic there little get one off a 4dr

pbnj

i like the one that that uk guy made........looks pretty cool.......but yeah thanks for the comments.........