what lip/fog lights are these?

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
this is what happens when you dislike the 98+ oem fogs, but want oem fogs on your 98+ bumper.. mine custom job! its either you hate it or love it, no in between..

old pics btw, lip is colored matched now and the red emblems/red integra is gone..but you get the ideal

FINALLY!!!! I've been looking for a picture of these fogs on a 98+ front for the longest time, i was going to order a set but wasn't sure if they'd fit.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
they just dont bolt on, you have to shave the bezel to fit the "roundness" of the 98+ bumper, also have to make a little cut in your bumper(not noticeable when fogs are off) and cut the bracket in half, its was a bitch to install! just PM and ill help ya out, if u still going to put them on your bumper.

CortezBanks

this is what happens when you dislike the 98+ oem fogs, but want oem fogs on your 98+ bumper.. mine custom job! its either you hate it or love it, no in between..

old pics btw, lip is colored matched now and the red emblems/red integra is gone..but you get the ideal
thats dope. i like it a lot

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
if license plate was off front it look 10X better nautica_t, but over all you got a clean white teg sir!

and we are so turning this into a "show off your fogs thread" :lol: