What made you join ClubIntegra?

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
What made you guys join CL? Whether it was recomended to you by a friend or that you had a problem with your teg or you just simply wanted to join the other integra enthusiast, lets hear your story.

In august of 09 right after i bought my teg, i was trying to find out why my car was acting up, cutting out, backfiring,jerking under wot, etc. and found this site on google, never even heard of it. So i joined to ask the question to see if anyone else knew and solved the problem with the help of a few people.

thats why i joined, why did you?

jznsn2u

I got recommended by a friend (Thanks Jayson) lol and that CRSX was too cool for me.
hhahhaa ^thats me xD.

I signed up for a buncha forums because my cousin bought an integra and I helped him work on it a couple times when I was a junior in hs. I stuck with ci rather than ti because I like the layout of the forum and the people here are a lot more nicer :thumbs up.

alyssafacex

cuz t-i sucks balls

/thread
this!
i was on team integra for idk how long and it was just boring. don't get me wrong, they have a lot of useful information but it just wasn't what i was looking for.
clubintegra is a community of enthusiasts and the people here will become like friends to you. who cares if they're halfway around the world or down the street, we all share one thing in common and that's a love for integras, which is why we're here. this site is so down to earth (i guess you'd call it that) and there's always someone willing to lend a helping hand. we're a family :)

DC_Five_Earl

this!
i was on team integra for idk how long and it was just boring. don't get me wrong, they have a lot of useful information but it just wasn't what i was looking for.
clubintegra is a community of enthusiasts and the people here will become like friends to you. who cares if they're halfway around the world or down the street, we all share one thing in common and that's a love for integras, which is why we're here. this site is so down to earth (i guess you'd call it that) and there's always someone willing to lend a helping hand. we're a family :)
DAmn right.^^^ 1000th post alyssa!:woot:

loldoode

I've always like the layout of this forum, info on almost everything is easy to find, + i told to make an account by my bro, and i can kinda tell when i keep asking him questions about our cars he gets annoyed of telling me over and over again. (i still do it though XD)