What mods should I get for my GSR????

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
iMoJDMteg said:
I agree with you GSR94, i drive mine daily and ive had mine broken down for months, thank god for back up cars :D . none the less, i enjoy driving my teg from time to time. And i believe your going to right route at the moment.

Ive done some mods to the engine, nothing to brag tho... spent decent prices for good stuff.
Apex N1 Catback - 600
AEM CAI - 200
AEM Fuel Filter - 70
AEM Rail - 100
AEM Pullys - 100
Toda Timeing Belt - 140

I need some headers ((><))
damn $600 for an N1 :shock: i paid $220 for my Apexi N1 brand new.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
JDMxDB8 said:
I'm w/ DC2Integ on this one. NA > Boost.
have you ever driven or been in a boosted integra. i tried the n/a thing and it sucked balls. it feels like ther is no pull at all. boost is the way to go. drive a boosted teg, your mind will change.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
slow_99integra said:
have you ever driven or been in a boosted integra. i tried the n/a thing and it sucked balls. it feels like ther is no pull at all. boost is the way to go. drive a boosted teg, your mind will change.
I've been in tons of boosted cars, but not an Integra. Have you ever driven a 300whp FC or a 500whp Supra? I have. I like how they feel, and yes, I do agree w/ you that turbos pull more than NA. It's pretty much common sense. I wasn't hating on turbos, I just prefer NA Hondas, that's all.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
:wstupid: I love stupid fast vehicles but I loved driving my 300hp M3 and my 200hp integra more than any of the boosted cars I've owned pushing 500hp.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Aussie said:
:wstupid: I love stupid fast vehicles but I loved driving my 300hp M3 and my 200hp integra more than any of the boosted cars I've owned pushing 500hp.
Lol! Thanks for agreeing w/ me Aussie. Even though I'm stupid.