what motor did a 1991 ls have

teggy/accord

the man you wont to be
Its not about Numbers man. The b1 has great Potential. :thumbs up
the reason i ask is because i plan on doing a swap into my accord and that fat b**** needs power to move lol it already has 140 hp non vtec sohc ??? ft tq

Last edited:

teggy/accord

the man you wont to be
Well if you want a stock motor with power there's the b18c1(Gsr) with 170hp, 128ft lb, and theres the B18c(type r), with 190hp
dude that is sweet number butt are they good for boost just like the b18b or dose the whole engine has to be rebuilt

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
dude that is sweet number butt are they good for boost just like the b18b or dose the whole engine has to be rebuilt
I've never boosted one, but I've seen them Boosted all the time. So my guess is yes. On the rebuild part it all depends on the Mileage and the Condition of the motor.

teggy/accord

the man you wont to be
I've never boosted one, but I've seen them Boosted all the time. So my guess is yes. On the rebuild part it all depends on the Mileage and the Condition of the motor.
is this engine vtec or non vtec i need to know so i know if i got to change my harnes

emd513

The b18a and b1 are the same block and standard sleeves. Nothing changed in them. And the crap about the came being bigger is faulse. I have both complete heads and have Mic. Both and there the same. I think Guy nerk told me it was the intake that changed. And if you want to do a b swap any of them or good for low boost factory. You want n/a port and Polish the head and you will get the power you want. Or do it with the f22 head. Seen pretty good numbers doin a pnp on them too.