what motor did a 1991 ls have

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
The b18a and b1 are the same block and standard sleeves. Nothing changed in them. And the crap about the came being bigger is faulse. I have both complete heads and have Mic. Both and there the same. I think Guy nerk told me it was the intake that changed. And if you want to do a b swap any of them or good for low boost factory. You want n/a port and Polish the head and you will get the power you want. Or do it with the f22 head. Seen pretty good numbers doin a pnp on them too.
I have literally never heard anyone say they came bigger :lol: I wouldn't image who would think that. Noobs. :lol:

teggy/accord

the man you wont to be
I have literally never heard anyone say they came bigger :lol: I wouldn't image who would think that. Noobs. :lol:
ya i hate that sh!t me naber does that he try to tell me when i got my car that dohc vtec is the same sohc non vtec and he got mad when i told him hes full of shit hahaha dam kids

teggy/accord

the man you wont to be
The B series is DOHC and the F series is SOHC
sorry for all the dum qestions butt ive heard of people doing h22 on f22 why would the b18c head not fit aint they the same size ass the h22 its hard for me to finde a f22 or h22 head and driveing like this is not fun

teggy/accord

the man you wont to be
I take that back. The f22's might be DOHC. I'm not sure! haha
there is a dohc f22b butt thats out of the picter do to it bing rare verey hard for me to get cant even finde on ebay the motor i got is a jdm f22a with 140 hp 1??ft tq sohc non vtec and cant finde that head ethere

Last edited: