What Mounts Are in Engine Bay?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Trying to figure out wtf mounts all of these are. I was told the one by the oil pan is an a/c mount..?

Specific part numbers and item names would be gladly appreciated. If you know of any cheap prices online, also let me know, thanks!

Driver side

Passenger side

Side engine mounts

5150KDC2

The one by the oil pan is the a/c mount or front left mount, right front mount i belive is the transmision stabalizer, upper left is the upper left motor mount, the upper right is the upper tranny mount, and the rear is the rear motor mount. I dont have any part numbers cause i went polly's. I am sure advanced auto, or Orielys are between 20 and 50 bucks each, depending on which ones your getting.

EDIT: Their computer should tell where the position is of the mount you are looking at. just do not get the a/c and front trans mount mixed up, they wont innerchange.

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
yes, thats what their computer was saying too, upper left, bottom left, etc.. That was at Orielleys though, I think one of them cost like $80 alone.. Thanks bro!

5150KDC2

Probably the back mount that cost that much.. I cant remember. Any time.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i need to replace my driver side lower mount. the passenger side wasnt that bad but the driver side is a bitch. whats the easiest way to do this?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
unfortunately, my dad couldnt wait for me to help so he did them all, but i had to help with the firewall mount because its a pain in the butt, but the ride is sooo much smooother!