What Mugen seats are these?

JobotDestroy

Resident thug

SO, I was browsing craigslist and saw these seats in a riced out civic. I really like the design and style of them. Ive searched google and can't find anthing on them. Anyone know anything about them? I suspect they may be fake but, either way I'd like more info on them if possible.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
the thing that confuses me. you saw em in a riced out civic and thought they were real and would be decent quality? thats ebay shit bro. Don't risk it. Just stay stock. Buddy club seats are decent priced if you want ine piece. or just search for some JDM recaros. I believe those fake mugens are a rip off of a sparco design tho so check out some sparcos. Personally I dont like sparcos in an integra. Reminds me of "NOOOOOOOO!!!!! MONICAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

96GreenDB

"What you lookin at N****, you didnt win!" haha yeah those are garbage. Worst case scenario there are some cheap ITR replica seats out there. Stay away from those bro.

JobotDestroy

Resident thug
Mostly like the style of them. I'd definitely like to find what they are replica of. And I wouldn't buy them if the quality wasn't good. I really like the color and design of them. If you read my op I said I suspected they where fake. Never thought they where real but didn't know cause I don't know Mugen stuff very well. That's why I asked. Don't see what's so "confusing" about that bro. And yes I prefer stock seats I just like the style and have a set of hx back seats that match them very well and fit in my mine integra . I'd love to have an all black I interior and that's what I'm moving towards in the future.

JobotDestroy

Resident thug
Legit s*** holds value. Look at ITRs
Oh I know trust me ive worked in the race industry. "you get what you pay for" is the motto there and very true. In my defense I like the way those fake mugens look (minus the fake Mugen logo) and if I could find what they are a replica of I'd get them. But, it seems that's not the case :( but I like those recaro as well and there more attainable down the road. More then likely I'll get a clean set of black OEM da seats and convert the interior to black as planned