What not to do after being pulled over

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
hahaha. what happened? did they get pulled over once already when the video starts?

man. he's got balls...but he's gotta be one of the biggest idiots i've ever seen.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
ha ha what a fucking dumbass! ~ seriously I like cops...when they aren't pulling me over for dumb shit...LOL...but really they are there to serve & protect and its dumb fucks like those guys that give imports a bad name..bc they act stupid!

red.line

ha ha what a fucking dumbass! ~ seriously I like cops...when they aren't pulling me over for dumb shit...LOL...but really they are there to serve & protect and its dumb fucks like those guys that give imports a bad name..bc they act stupid!
Exactly!

Cripton805

This is what I understand. People do stupid shit and they wonder why they get pulled over...

Scenario: Guy runs a red light trying to catch the yellow almost hitting another car and putting someones life in danger.
(Could be your mom, sister, dad, grandma, gangster friends, etc...)

Guy: whats the problem officer.?

Cop: you ran the light and almost killed someone.

Guy: the light was still yellow.

Cop: you had enough time to stop and instead you sped up.

Guy: you're lying.

Cop: im giving you a citation for running a red light.

Guy: officer i didnt run the light!

Cop: you have the right to fight it in court. Good day.

Guy: fucking bitch ass lying cops asshole mother fckn biotch.

Guy talking to friends later that day: some stupid cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket. I didnt even run a red light.

Friends: fucking cops ass wipes.

(This my CI friends is whats wrong with society)
Oh. By the way. Im going to be a cop. LMAO
Then later on CHP.

The only way Im giving people warnings is if they show me respect. I dont care how small the infraction is. Youre an ass to me, i will be an ass to you. You show me respect, i will show respect to you. Nuff said

Last edited: