what oil do you use in ur car

phatintegra

Banned
Teg: 4.5qts Mobil1 5w-30 full synthetic with Honda or Mobile1 oil filter.
Civic (wife): what ever is on sale
Euro:8.5qts Mobil1 0w-40 full systhetic with OEM/EDM filter.

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Mobil 1 with Mobil 1 filter except the IS350 gets a Lexus filter mostly because Mobil 1 doesn't make one for it.
Mobil1, Mobil1 filter.

It really sucks this stuff costs $7 a quart nowadays.
Tell me about it. Last time I changed my oil on all my cars at the same time, it cost me about 19 quarts of Mobil 1 full synthetic

Eneos 5w40 or ELF/Total 10w50
NPN Japan filters or MANN filters

the JEEP gets partsmaster oil (which is Havoline) and a mann filter

Sp4150

5w-30 Mobil1, and a OEM Honda filter courtesy of my friend who works at the local dealer ship

I just use the filter that the dealers use.. Honda/Mazda etc does NOT make filters, they have a company make their filters for them.. NPN makes Mazda filters. Honda.. yeah I know who makes theirs

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Whats the difference? What about for DD would it be bad for your car? Do you need to mod it or is it plug n play?
if you dd your car you will not reap the benefits and probably in most cases be wasting your money. And i also take that back, i use s2000 for street and k20 for race.

ALL honda filters which are fuel injected (1988+) use the exact same filter, some are made for specific motors but they are all plug and play.

s2000 is larger and allows for better cleaning
rsx and Ep gives a more constant oil pressure during vtec and a little more oil pressure.