What other engines will fit in my 91?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
any honda engine will fit in your car. lol

B series - minus the old B20 out of preludes
D series - but that's usually not okay to do
K series - expensive

not sure about putting a F series in... I know you can into the EG's and such, but if you really wanted it I'm sure you could find a way to make it work

UndeadMF

I dont know why you would want to switch the motor out. You already have a B series. Just beef that up.

DarkDB1

I dont know why you would want to switch the motor out. You already have a B series. Just beef that up.
Are you serious?.

He has a B=series yes, But it's a old B18A1 with possibly a shit load of miles. You can always upgrade to a newer motor with more life left along with more technology and power... Hence B18C1, B18C5 etc...

But then again, Judging by the avatar of his car. He might want to invest some money in de-ricing. :oops:

And to someone who posted a H22... I like your radiator support :p

UndeadMF

It all depends on the amount of money you are willing to dish out though. Where can you find a B18C5?

91integraracer

Im lovin it
lol at dericing!! nothing wrong with a b18a1 though. had no problem with mine

tilegend

And to someone who posted a H22... I like your radiator support :p
nice try... right click the image and click properties....

tell it to explicit speed performance who makes the H2B kit for the DA... which is their car... in their photo..

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
damn yall need to settle down...
like kucha said, anything will fit b,d,h,z,f,k series motors. just not the C and the J

heykosal

Angkorian
nice try... right click the image and click properties....

tell it to explicit speed performance who makes the H2B kit for the DA... which is their car... in their photo..
I think a shop could've done a MUCH cleaner install..I'm not impressed.

But to the OP, please PLEASE de-rice your car!

DarkDB1

X2, If thats a shop car they are not representing very well. For a shop to do a H22 swap i would expect a super clean job (wire tuck, engine bay shave, CLEAN)... And i pointed out the radiator support because it's bent. Obviously from a previous accident.

tilegend

like i said... i dont have details on the car... not sure if its even considered the shop's show car, or track car... etc

i know they make traction bars, chassis reinforcement bars, and H2B kits for the DAs

i just pulled up that picture to show an H22 on a DA.... simple as that.

se7en-mm

this is a little off topic, and i dont mean to thread jack or anything but i figured it has to do to with the same thing.

i have a 91 teg and i was wondering if all b series blocks are the same?

i ask because i am going to turbo my b18a1 and i wanted to just buy a block and build it up from bottum to top. and i am wanting to use the same b18a1 block and heads,

so i was just wondering if all b series blocks are the same?