What rims should i get?

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
Now that i know what size wheel and tires im getting...what wheels do you guys think would look good?

now my pockets arent deep so im not looking to spend more than 1000 for wheels and tires all together.

im kind of going with the rota gt3's or drag dr16's right now but not sure.

all suggestions appreciated :)

Last edited:

Mick Lvn

Wheels, not rims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And do you want your car to look the way we like or you, get whichever you like the most.

Mick Lvn

x2

i got mixed answes about mine. i just got what i liked bro.
I never ask any opinions, if it is a hobby of yours and not a contest to be better then next guy, it shouldn't matter one bit what you have. You see something you like, buy it, do you honestly care if I tell you that I don't like your WHEELS?

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
yeah i know it my car and i should do it the way I like but im just looking for opinions on wheels so i know whats out there

ive been looking around for awhile now, just seeing if you guys know of any wheels that maybe i havent seen yet, just looking for some more options and ideas to think off of before i make my final decision :thumbs up

Mick Lvn

Gold Advan RG-2s

edit: ^not with $1000. Konig Heliums. You can find them for $380-$450 shipped to your door and they are light as hell. I loved those wheels!