What rims would look nice on my 2000 Acura Integra GS Silver??? Help

jromo2011

I want to make my car look sick, but don't know what type of rims would give it that look necessarily...I would appreciate your opinion, thanks.

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Post pics of your whip and maybe we can come up with some suggestions. Is it bone stock?

Can never go wrong with black wheels on a silver teg, I like rota slipstreams.

Black teg

Catch me if you can
I like Konig helium. They are light weight and not alot of people run them. You would be different then.

I have them in bronze on my car and I love them. Also my teg is black though.

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Also, Google is your friend. I'm sure this question has been asked a million times before lol

mdan9193

Mdan
Silver wheels for a silver car. The silver xxr 501s will look good. I believe user dctwokone or something has those on his silver integra and it looks mint. Black rims are played out. Unless the car is black.

XjoEnX

You know what rims aren't played out? Daisy's. I think they'd get all the ladies attention.

Or you can get TE-37's like super mentioned. You can never do wrong with those, you can only do right.

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
going about this wrong dude! how about you pick a rim you like! let me to be the first to ask this question, how much you looking to spend? than ask yourself if you like 15",16" or 17 "rim... than go threw the http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2503728 or post your rim thread and find a rim you like best. I hate te37, only look good on black cars.

remember in the honda game everything has been done before, and everything is played out!