what rota wheels to get??

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i was looking at gettin some rota wheels for my b-day which is comin up in about a month. i wsa looking at either gettin the 16" slipstream or the 17" battle. what do you guys think. and with the sizes of these wheels would i be able to just bolt them on and not worry about the tires??(uneven wear or any other problems)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
If you wanna go Enkei, I recommend the RPF1.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Are you planning to go with 15s or 16s? I've seen both sizes on Integras. Both look good. It's up to you.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
JDMxDB8 said:
Are you planning to go with 15s or 16s? I've seen both sizes on Integras. Both look good. It's up to you.
i was thinkin about upsizing to 16. what do you think good idea? bad?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
dude your car is show status ... go at LEAST 16 if not 17 ... and those enkeis are dope

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
still cant figure it out. either i go with the 17" enkei evo 5's or 17" enkei evo 6's. what do you guys think. im thinkin the 6's but i dont wanna choose something and then say i shouldve got the 5's

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
ugh....rota......sorry....there so overtaed....the only reason everyone likes then is because there cheap......i would look for some better wheels if your buying new personally. and 17s look bad on integras.imo