What should I do... (New Member)

Keish562

Hello everyone! My names Keith nice to meet you guys. I bought my integra last year :D and ive done some work to it but im stuck now because i dont know many people with integras around me. i guess i need to start going to some meets lol well heres my progress. I did alot of cosmetics i guess u shall say.. tell me what you think.

1st bought it. was sanded down and rough and nastyy lol but looked nice and was for 1900$ and completely bone stock!!!

when i bought it i was like ok its cool i mean the interior was clean no main rips and stuff and the guy was cool
( i dont have pics of interior but i will take some pics tomorrow and post em.)

so i had it looking like that for a good week and decided to start working on it so i took it to the paint shop and got Super Sonic Blue Pearl because it looks interesting lol

got it painted 8) and i thought i was the shiett! lol but i rolled around with the black steelies for around 3-4 days and was like i needed rims so i got some..

:) started to look clean and a lot of people starting loving it! i mean i love my car :) <3 and i started to notice other integ owners give me thumbs up!!! :thumbs up

Then i felt like a truck compared to my cousins prelude and my bros honda civic because of how high mine was.. so since my car is bone stock i got new shocks, tein s tech springs, front axles, seals, and bushings
to give it a nice little drop i didnt want alot because its my daily and i work everyday so ya :b

finally this is the final of everything with the 1.5 drop on it and rims and paint

thats it.. my teggy :)

i took out the fog lights that were on it when i first bought it and i dont know if i should put them back on with my new paint what do u guys think?

im stuck now cuz i wana go faster! its not vtech... and ive replaced seals and stopped all leaks. and ive put in an alarm. but wats next? i also wana clean my engine bay and slap some stickers on it but im new to this stuff . leave ideas and i can post a pic of my engine bay tomorrow. its not clean :oops:

*Update* heres pics of my dirty engine bay and my ghetto intake lol

heres my interior..

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
still a truck

welcome to hell. a place where a few individuals talk shhit. haha!!

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

atomic_peach

I like fogs, so I'd put them back on. It looks like you already have an intake on there, so go for an exhaust, next. Looks great now, though!

drevans_satx

Dylan
1. I fucking love SSBP....great color choice
2. VTEC not vtech (it must me stated)
3. Leave the stickers off of it! OEM looking is best look
4. Fogs....eh...I don't really like them all that much, but I'm 1 person out of the 1000 that do.
5. Only lower your car more if you have decent roads
6. Dat Subie paint scheme xD

Overall that's a good looking car man.

Swerve

Shawn
Add an Intake, header and exaust for easiest HP gains. Looking good so far. Where do you live?

Keish562

@coco lol ya man i still is pretty high but roads arent the best here alot of dips bumps pot holes and loose rocks lol so this height is ok :b

@Dj ya man i like em too so i think im a put em on and see how it looks havent done that yet -_- thankss

@drevans ya sorry vtec! lol fosho no stickers then! and thanks ya i didnt mean for the subie look because i didnt want those rims they shop messed up like 3 times on the rims i wanted and i just kept those.. fuckk itt &&thanks

@Swerve i got a intake but nothing else i have a exhaust tip/muffler but not a whole system.. and thanks i live in Cerritos, CA

Swerve

Shawn
I definitely recommend a full system. And you should try and go to a so Cal meet. Lots of great guys from this forum at them.

Keish562

@Swerve oh forsure ill look into it then any ideas on where I should look? Some links will be cool.. and ya I want to go to some acura honda meets but every time I go I see only like 1 or 2 teggys if im lucky.

@DeAngeBro aha thanks man

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Your car... and my car... looks alot and started alot like each other o_O no joke. I bought mine 1600 bone stock and nasty looking but fully functional, white too. and the teg has been slowly reborn <3 wish i had pics of before. I'd suggest some sort of oem lip work. Or if you really wanna get into it, you should consider a 98-01 conversion, you'd have to paint again though. tint? Around here, theres some tegs but i dont get the same love as SoCal gives, the random thumbs up lol so dont feel isolated, just work on your car and just go to a meet, teg or no teg (just dont go alone, go with another car so you dont look weird lol) keep it up :)

01TegLuv

Put in a 98-01 front, bumper, and lights, amber signals. Type R lip kit and shaved. and you'll be golden!! :) lookin nice

01TegLuv

or If not the newer front, Type R side and rear skirts plus the front lip will make any integra look complete. i hate having no side skirts just a straight piece of plastic there, and a lip, worse...unpainted. make it look lower. and nicer imo. but thats just me. personal preference.

Last edited:

Keish562

@redGSRguy ya man i looked into those lips they look really nice and might get one..

@integra fanatic aha epic! any pics at all? ya i got it because it was fully functional idk about doing a front end conversion but adding a lip ya. i want to get tint because summer coming so might be working on that before anything. ya there are a few tegs around here but scattered lol :b ima keep working on it! :)

@01TegLuv ya im debating between amber or clear ones idk yet the amber looks clean.. but ya ill check out the type r kit. but paint it ofcourse i wouldnt leave it black but thats me idk ill have to see it tho! thanks :b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-01-Integra-2dr-OEM-Optional-Type-R-Side-Skirts-ABS-/350638727960?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Submodel:Type R|Model:Integra&hash=item51a3b26318&vxp=mtr&_uhb=1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACURA-INTEGRA-DC2-94-97-POLY-URETHANE-PU-JDM-FRONT-BUMPEP-LIP-SPOILER-NEW-/181042192419?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Submodel:Type R|Model:Integra&hash=item2a26f4a023&vxp=mtr&_uhb=1

Last edited:

01TegLuv

Yea, of course paint the lip kit! lol im saying, it will look complete and legit with the Type R lip kit, im telling you man. And DONT get that cheapy Replica Type R lip that bulges out too much, it just looks rice. get a close to real Type R front lip. and of course you want to paint it. Unless u wana do a custom paint scheme like some people they might go with a black lip kit and different color car, but i say same color scheme is assumed.

And Amber signals look the best and straight JDM! clears look riceadelic. get ambers. when i bought my car it had clears, i hated it and i thought it looked gay, switched to ambers and it looks so much better.

but im telling you man that Type R lip kit makes any integra look complete. s*** looks wack with a boring little side piece that's something short of a skirt.

Oh and later get 16's! :D