What should I do to my DA

iCali

Daily User
OK everyone, so I have a Bone Stock 1992 DA and i just wanted to now what i should do first and maybe find some good website to buy these thing from. I already have a few things in mind:
One Piece Headlights, Lowering It, getting rims (but i don't know what kind), Cold air intake, maybe header, Manifold, and maybe put a VTEC head on it.
I just would really like some advice and some help finding were to buy all this shit at.
Thanks

Ryan659

The Internet is a good start :lol:

What is your budget? You looking for brand new or used? Name brand or knock-off?

iCali

Daily User
OK so Money wise, i can afford to put in about 300 a month into it and i don't really like to do shit cheap if you do something do it right. Id like name brand things
And thanks for replying

Ryan659

No prob. Just do alittle more research on your own and decide for yourself though, this will all be opinion based. In the end, it's your choice what you do with it.

If your looking for engine, the basic are I/H/E. new SRI AEM is about 150. Ppl will say order the tube on eBay and just buy a K&N filter but you will need a CARB EO sticker for smog. Samething for a header, DC is a common brand and is about 250 new. A cat back exhaust is roughly 600. thats a good start, I personally like buying from this store to support CL and Justin is cool and will ship your stuff fast. I ordered a shift knob yesterday and it arrived today with no extra charge for shipping overnight.

iCali

Daily User
Ok cool thank -you so much you have been very helpful and i will post pics as soon as possible

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Since you don't know, keep it stock and clean it up, save up your money.