What should I do to my integra?

Thekris

Ok so I got a 99 acura integra gs. I know, very basic and it is an auto but I don't care I like the car. So I want just a comfortable and clean looking ride. What should I add on to it to make it look real nice. I know I want to tint the windows darker and some kind of rims. Any suggestions of rims and sizes and what else should i add on to the car. Thanksssssss. And also, what tint should I get. I had 5 percent on my old truck but it was wayyyyy to dark. Is 20 percent good or still too dark. I think its 35 on the car now.

Last edited:

IntegraUA

8)

:) Vey Nice and very clean integra congradulation man !!!!!!
I think different color rims like black ones maybe and a few inch drop would be perfect and keep it that way if you dont wanna go too crazy modding your car,..... i like your ride man how much did you pay for it if u dont mind telling us ??

Last edited:

rockadilla

thats right.
1st. GET SECURITY!!!!!!! then u should get 15-20% tint, lose the wing, get a front lip or something, and some rims, and u will be set after u slam it :thumbs up
oh and :welcome: to the club!

Thekris

I only paid 4000 for it plus taxes so it was 4400 all together and it only has 117k miles but yeah I was thinking black rims but should i get like 5 spoke or like a lot of spokes, not sure how it would look and it came with a security system on it. too bad I don't know how to work it. Its got some switch under the steering wheel and stuff. And thanks for the welcome here. I should be on quite a bit looking for some info. O and what does slamming it mean lol

XxCaryxX

1. Security
2. Tint (I have 20% and it isn't too dark, but just dark enough)
3. Lower it (Coilovers or lowering springs)
4. Wheels (15,16,17's will all fit)
5. Intake/Header/Exhaust if you wanna add it.

Welcome to the club man! :thumbs up

IntegraUA

Slamming = Lowering your car :)
Do some multy kill switches type of Security ( Kill switch=hidden switches that will make your car not start) Switch for ECM/fuel/igtion you can do many things to protect your integra cause those after market things alot of times can be bypassed especialy if security system is cheap...
So yeah protection first and then everything else...

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
:welcome
I'd do security, suspension, and wheels.. then decide if you want to add power, and what route you want to take for that

Thekris

Slamming = Lowering your car :)
Do some multy kill switches type of Security ( Kill switch=hidden switches that will make your car not start) Switch for ECM/fuel/igtion you can do many things to protect your integra cause those after market things alot of times can be bypassed especialy if security system is cheap...
So yeah protection first and then everything else...
Where could i look into buying one of those with a switch that makes it so it can't start. That sounds awesome and would work perfect since I already have a switch for the current security system. Do you have a link to a place that sells them?

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
slam that bad mother fuger!! then throw on some nice slpit rotas rims and idk what else you would want

Mick Lvn

1st. GET SECURITY!!!!!!! then u should get 15-20% tint, lose the wing, get a front lip or something, and some rims, and u will be set after u slam it :thumbs up
oh and :welcome: to the club!
so do what you did? haha.

Don't do anything to it. Please. Why would you ask a forum full of people what you should do to your car to look nice. how much are you looking to spend? how long do you plan to keep the car? what look would you like to achieve? I mean, you have to make some decisions on your own here, you didn't wake up and text your friends to see what they thought you should wear this morning did you? be yoruself

ixcocoyxi

RS owner

Don't do anything to it. Please. Why would you ask a forum full of people what you should do to your car to look nice. how much are you looking to spend? how long do you plan to keep the car? what look would you like to achieve? I mean, you have to make some decisions on your own here, you didn't wake up and text your friends to see what they thought you should wear this morning did you? be yoruself
now THIS is how its done :thumbs up

Thekris

Im just wondering what looks good on these cars since Im new to them. Prices aren't the main thing. For rims I don't want to spend over 1000 for rims and tires. I have brand new falkens on the wheels i have now so I can get some money back if I sell them but Im planning on keeping it till after high school and possibly through all of college but not sure. I just want a clean looking car that will impress a lot of people for how nice it looks but Im not going all body kit and custom everything, just a few mods. One question though since everybody says to slam it. Do you scrape the bumpers anywhere when you drive or go places

Thekris

Heres a little update on my car guys. I know its not much but I finally got rims. They are 15" Konig Forwards. Cost 400 shipped and I put them on my tires I had. It took me forever because I was paying off my car but yeah. Next check in like a week Im going to get some lowering springs and new struts. What do you guys think of them.